Order Food in Train at Indore Jn. MG Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Indore Jn. MG
In the west-central parts of India, lies the heartland of Madhya Pradesh Known as “Indore”. The railway station of Indore is divided into two main junctions known as “Indore BG railway Station and Indore MG railway Station”. The charm of the city lies in its cultural heritage, historical temples and many locations which are preserved as a treasure of Indore. Indore is the “commercial capital of central India” as there’s a hub of export and import, trading and industrial activities at Indore which makes it a center of business trading. Apart from the trading as a main economic activity, there are many places at Indore which is a worth visit. Indore is the quintessential example of a soaring city with countless opportunities which has not lost touch with its history and heritage. Here’re some of the places to visit and enjoy the cultural heritage of Indore.
- Lal Bagh Palace: This historic creation is spread along 28 acres of land and personifies its historical glory. It was resided by the rulers of Holkar Dynasty and at present it is the most visited tourist attraction of Indore.
- Kanch Mandir: Displaying the various aspects and beauty of Jainism, the artwork on glass panels reflects the dedication of the artists who have created these carvings. The Kanch Mandir has an excellent glass work which is an attraction among the tourists visiting Indore.
- Annapurna Temple: The Annapurna temple is dedicated to Goddess Annapurna also known as the deity of food. Besides being a pilgrimage and a shrine of Sivan, Hanuman and Kalabhairava, it is a famous tourist attraction of Indore.
- Chhappan Dukan: If you love street food, the Chappan Dukan area of Indore is a heaven for you. Most of us dive onto eat street food and the best is served at Chappan Dukan of Indore. It started with 56 shops selling Chaats, idli, dosa, soup, sandwiches etc. A must visit place for Foodies!
- Gommat Giri: A set of jain temples built on the top of Gommatesher Hill, these Jain temples are 24 in number for each of the 24 Tirthankaras.
- Khajrana Temple: The Khajrana Ganesh temple is one of the most powerful shrines of the Lord Ganesha. Vinayak Chaturthi is celebrated in a big way in the temple.
Famous cuisines of Indore:
Poha and Imirti: A breakfast item known for its tangy and sweet taste. The tanginess comes from the lemon juice sprinkled on the tasty Poha and sweet taste comes from Imirti, which makes it an awesome combination. Poha is also served with jalebis. Indore is also called as the “Poha capital of India”. Other tasty cuisines served here are: Dahi Vada, Moong Bhajiya, Khatta Samosa, Bhutte Ki Kees, Mawa Batti, Dal Bafla, Jaleba, hot dog, Kulfi Faluda, Sabudane ki Khichdi, Garadu, and most special Khopra Patties.
Trains crossing Indore MG junction:
There are many trains crossing Indore MG station. Passengers traveling in train can order food in train of their choice via RailRestro.
- Indore Duronto (12227)
- Jaipur Express (12973)
- Chandigarh Express (19307)
- Indore Express (19314)
- Avantika Express (12962)
- Udaipur City Express (19329)
- Nizamuddin Express (12415)
- Indore Bhind Express (21125)
- Ind Double Deck (22183)
Food Delivery in Train at Indore MG Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Indore MG Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Indore MG junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. THE LUNCHEON and ANGAARA RESTAURANT are our catering partner at Indore MG junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Indore MG Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Indore MG Junction.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...