Order Food in Train at Jalgaon Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Jalgaon Jn.
Jalgaon railway station is located in the district of Jalgaon in the Indian state of Maharashtra. This railway station is very vital for the railway transportation system of Jalgaon district. The railway station of Jalgaon serves the district with number of frequent running trains from Mumbai and nearby suburban areas. There are several long distance mail and express train also halt at the station of Jalgaon to connect the district with major parts of India region. The railway junction of Jalgaon also serves many railway routes and thus connects different cities with the district of Jalgaon. The railways station serves Bhusawal-Kalyan section of Mumbai-Howrah main line and facilitates a number of long distance trains coming from eastern regions of India. The railways station of Jalgaon also facilitates the train coming from Howrah-Allahabad-Mumbai main line railway routes. The railway station of Jalgaon also serves as the halting station of Udhana-Jalgaon railway line and facilitates the in-between the cities with direct train transportation system. The railway station of Jalgaon junction is operated by central railway and function under Bhusawal railway division of Indian railways.
There are total 5 platforms with electrified railway tracks function at railway station. There are total 170 trains that reach and depart the station connecting several major cities of India to Jalgaon station. The station connects the city of Jalgaon with different parts of India via railway transportation system. There are trains from several parts of country such as Mumbai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jammu Tawi, Jaipur, Udhana, Howrah , Ranchi, Allahabad, Dehradun , Rishikesh, Barauni and from many others cities reach at the station and every day several passengers de-board and board their trains at this railway station. The station is connected with the New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra via frequently running trains passing by the station of Jalgaon junction.
About the City:
Jalgaon is a city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The city is also headquarters of Jalgaon district. Jalgaon is also known as “banana city” as the district of Jalgaon is a major producer of Banana. The district contributes almost two- third Banana production of Maharashtra.
The famously known “Banana republic” Jalgaon also contributes almost 20% of Banana production of India. The city is a modern day’s city equipped with all the major amenities such as Colleges, universities and hospitals. The city has good roadways and railways connection. When it comes to food in the city, all kinds of foods are served in restaurants of this city. You can have south Indian, north Indian and continental food items in the city of Jalgaon.
Trains crossing Jalgaon Station:
There are many trains crossing Jalgaon station of Maharashtra. Passengers traveling in train can order food in train from RailRestro and get it delivered on their seat.
- Puri St Wkly Express (12743)
- Surat Puri Express (12744)
- Bikaner Express (06013)
- Mumbai Mail (21028)
- Gkp Ltt Special (05031)
- Cstm Nagpur Special (01013)
- Mldt St Express (13425)
- Mahanagari Express (11094)
- Maharashtra Express (11039)
- Rajendra Ngr Express (12141)
- Darbhanga Express (11065)
- Muzaffarpur Express (11061)
- Lashkar Express (12161)
- Bareilly Express (14313)
*For a complete list of trains crossing this station, visit the official website of Indian Railways.
Food Delivery in Train at Jalgaon Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Jalgaon Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Jalgaon junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. We have four active partners at RailRestro to serve you with best food.
- FOOD CROSSING
- HOTEL MAHENDRA
- RASIKA VEG RESTAURANT
- DEV HEIGHTS
Our Special Menu at Jalgaon Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants for your choice.
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Jalgaon Junction.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...