Order Food in Train at Jharsuguda Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Jharsuguda Jn.
Metallurgical industries, delicious Oriya cuisines and also known as "Powerhouse of Odisha", the Jharsaguda is an important industrial destination and a location with high number of thermal power plants located for industrial development. The destination is a hub for industrial development of Odisha. The culture of the city is such that, the place celebrates many cultural festivals which are exclusively celebrated in the land.
- Nuakhai: The Western Odisha celebrates this festival with great show. It falls during the utumn season dedicated to the harvesting of crops, like that of Baisakhi in Punjab. The festival is celebrated by gathering of family members with local food and dance. Unique food items are prepared and exchanged during the celebrations.
- Durga Puja: The Durga Puja Pandals are the attraction. Though it’s a festival celebrated nationwide, but it is lavishly celebrated in the town of Jharsaguda. Pandals are created and the idols of Goddess Durga are established and celebrated for ten long days.
- Rath Yatra: The Rath Yatra of Lord Jagannath and his elder brother lord Balabhadra and his younger sister Subhadra is taken in a wooden car to mausi mandir. It is done in entire city of Jharsaguda.
Food at Jharsaguda:
There are many local food items and combination of food items served in the city of Jharsaguda. The next time when you are at Jharsaguda, do taste this local sweet savouries and cuisines. Some of the Items are:
- Dahibara Aloodum: It is one of the famous street foods of Jharsaguda. The mixture of Urad Dal and rice is used to prepare vadas which is fried and served with Aaloo Dum. An awesome combination to try if you need a change from the normal Dahi Vada!
- Rasabali: Rasabali happens to be the most famous sweet dish found in this province of Odisha. The people of Jharsaguda serve this chilled recipe to their guests which are a loved recipe. It’s one of the Chappan bhog sweets.
- Chenna Poda: Popularly known as the cheese dessert of Odisha, it is available in the city of Jharsaguda. The lip smacking flavour of burnt Indian cottage cheese and sweet sugar syrup is an awesome combination after the meal. Get it any local bakery or restaurants of Jharsaguda.
- Rassogolla: Since Odisha has a major population of Bengalis, the rasogulla is a sweet dessert adored by everyone. The rasogullas available here are reddish in colour and extremely sweet in taste. Over the years, it is a famous dish for every Oriya family.
Places to visit at Jharsaguda:
There are many places at Jharsaguda to visit as a tourist. Do visit this list of places and enjoy the serene view of Jharsaguda. Kolabira Fort, Jhadeswar Temple, Gudguda Waterfall, Vikramkhol, Chdndi Mandir, Pahadi Mandir, Ishaneswar Mandir, sapaneswar baba temple, old jagannath temple, saraswati shishu Mandir, Panpali Shiv Mandir, Jai Hanuman Mandir and nildunguri Shiv temple.
Trains crossing Jharsaguda Station:
There are many trains crossing this Jharsaguda Station. There’re e-catering services available in these trains through which the passengers can order food in train at get it delivered at their seat. Here are some important express and special trains crossing this station.
- Durg Src Special (08202)
- Okha Howrah Express (22905)
- Puri Valsad Express (12584)
- Snsi Hwh Superfast Express (12573)
- Gr Bpl Special (01221)
- Hte Pune Express (22846)
- Ngp Dbg Exam Special (05592)
- Rou Krpu Express (18107)
- Shm Ltt Express (18030)
- Tapaswini Express (18452)
- LTT Puri Superfast Express (22865)
- Rajya Rani Express (18417)
- Pnbe Bsp Express (22844)
- Ispat Express (12871)
- South Bihar Express (13287)
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Jharsaguda Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Jharsaguda junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. HARI OM MARWARI BHOJANALAYA and YOGSHEELA RESTAURANT are our catering partners at Jharsaguda junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Jharsaguda Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Jharsaguda Junction.