Order Food in Train at Jodhpur Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Jodhpur Jn.
Encompassing forts, palaces and ancient temples and historically named as the capital of the kingdom known as Marwar, Jodhpur has many secrets attached with famous tourist destinations adored all over India. Tourist from entire India as well as from beyond boundaries visit this royal place also called as Blue City and Sun City of India. AIIMS Jodhpur and IIT Jodhpur are the two educational giants present in the city for quality education. The place has a railway station which is equipped with every station facilities which are required for travelers. The station has inquiry counters, computerised reservation system, refreshment stalls, book stalls, commercial freighting zone, and separate tourist inquiry counter for booking of tickets and special enquiries of local tourist packages. The most attractive part of Jodhpur is its local food. There are many restaurants and food joints providing best local food to the tourists and locals. Some of the unique and delectable cuisines to order are:
- Lal Maas:
A dish of Rajasthan which is a must try for meat lovers. The Laal Maas gains its red colour from Kashmiri chillies which are exclusively grown and imported from Kashmir for this special recipe. Lamb meat is used and cooked till perfection. A collection of 23 spices gives it the royal taste everyone would love to taste with white hot and steamed rice. The dish is also served with butter naan and stuffed Kulchas.
- Dal Bati:
The Dal Bati Churma is a specialty of Rajasthan which is also served at Jodhpur. The spicy moong or toor dal is cooked with tadka and various spices. Bati is the baked balls of wheat dough, either baked in microwave oven or cooked in a wooden fire. They are combined and served with ghee and salad. Churma is sprinkled over or given separately.
- Gulab Jamun ki Sabzi:
Have you ever thought of Gulab Jamun dipped in spicy gravy? This seems to be strange as how can relish dessert be converted to a spiced gravy recipe? But that’s true. The hot fried Gulab Jamun are dipped in a gravy having a base of onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and spices. The balls are not dipped the sugar syrup but instead used as a kofta ball for the recipe.
- Onion Kachori and Mawa Kachori:
As we know that Rajasthan is the birth place of hot and fried kachoris. There are various stuffing like mawa, onion, sweet khoa and others. The range of kachoris is such that you will fall for this speciality. Do try onion and mawa kachoris. This assortment will make you feel the divine foodie world of Jodhpur.
- Makhaniya Lassi:
It is a rich, succulent drink with a classic version. It is nothing but the traditional buttermilk with dollops of butter. Feel the essence of authentic Makhaniya Lassi flavours at Jodhpur.
Trains crossing Jodhpur Junction:
There are many trains crossing this station. Passengers traveling in train can order food in train at Jodhpur junction. There trains have onboard e-catering facilities to order food online and get it delivered on the seat.
- Janmabhoomi Express (19108)
- Jsm Bdts Superfast (22932)
- Bkn Cbe Ac S F (22475)
- Barmer Klk Express (14888)
- Vivek Express (19028)
- Bdts Hsr Superfast Express (22915)
- arudhar Express (14853)
- Ranikhet Express (15014)
- Bgkt Vskp Express (18574)
- Surya Nagri Express (12479)
- Ypr Bkn Express (16587)
- Jat Adi Express (19224)
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Jodhpur Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Jodhpur junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey from:
- RUDRAKSH FOODS
- JAIL KHANA
- ODHANI RESTAURANT AND CAFÉ
- THE ROCKYARD
- ARORAS TREAT
Our Special Menu at Jodhpur Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants.
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Jodhpur Junction.