Order Food in Train at Katihar Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Katihar Jn.
https://www.railrestro.com/Katihar is also the Gateway of North-East. Every train which runs towards the north-east of India has to cross katihar station. There are 4 Rajdhani trains heading towards Delhi from Dibrugarh & Agartala have their stoppage at Katihar station. The exotic hill stations like Darjeeling, Siliguri are adjacent to Katihar which are a must visit place for every tourist. Katihar was a small city in the past, has shown immense growth records which displays that it’s no more a small city with small colonies. There are malls and food brands like US Pizza and Hungerhook in the city. There are few places to visit in katihar like the Kali Mandir, Goga Lake, and Gorakhnath temple. People of katihar loves Bengali cuisines and snacks like samosa, dosa, noodles and variety of fish curry. The city of Katihar hosts one of the most extravagant Durga Puja and Kali Puja celebrations in entire Bihar and West Bengal
Order Food Online in Train at Katihar Junction
Booking food online with variety of options was once a dream for the travelers traveling in train. Today, E-catering companies have changed the scenario of providing food in the train journey. Now the passengers can easily order food in train within few clicks and the ordered food will be delivered on your berth at katihar station. Its good news for the passengers because RailRestro has highly eliminated the passenger’s dependency on food sold at station premises or in the pantry car. Now variety of food like South Indian, North Indian, Chinese, Gujarati, Rajasthani, veg platter, non-veg platter, desserts, combo meals and western food like Pizza and burgers. RailRestro is the India’s first online meal booking platform for the train passengers to book their food online and enjoy the journey.
How to order food in Train via RailRestro
There are four easy steps to order food via RailRestro.
- Check the Restaurants via PNR: PNR number is the key to order fresh food in train. Enter your PNR number and check the restaurants en-route. Our catering partners are present in most of the routes.
- Select your food and Order: Select the restaurant and food you want to order. The ordered items will be reflected in your cart along with the bill amount. Apply the coupon codes if any and get discounts. Checkout and the final payment page appear.
- Pay online or offline: Passengers are given several options to pay for their food. Pay online via credit card/debit card/internet banking/ Paytm/ PayUMoney and Freecharge wallets. Choose to pay offline by Cash on Delivery (COD) as an offline mode.
- Enjoy your seat: Get the food delivered at your seat. Enjoy your food.
Menu to Order at Katihar Junction:
CELEBRATION RESTAURANT offers a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner menu to the train passengers.
- Puri Bhaji, Bread Omlette, Bread butter toast and poha.
Lunch and Dinner:
- Biryani: Veg/Egg/Chicken/Chicken Dam Biryani/Mutton Biryani with raita.
- Chinese: Manchurian, fried rice, hakka noodles, mushroom chilli, spring roll and chicken 65*
- Thali: Veg Thali (Maharaja, mini, deluxe and standard) Egg Thali and Non-veg deluxe Thali.
- Rice: Jeera rice, plain rice, lemon rice, peas pulao, dal khichdi, and curd rice*
- Snacks: Samosa, cutlet, chola bhatura, sandwich, burger, and pakoda*
- Vegetable: Paneer varieties and mix veg preparations*
- Bread: Stuffed Paratha, Tawa roti, butter rumali roti, and, Butter naan.*
- Desserts: Rasgulla, Gulab Jamun, Rajbhog, and Rasmalai.
- Beverage: Mineral water, soft drink, hot milk, lassi and buttermilk.
- Non-veg: Mutton curry, egg curry, Chicken curry and fish curry.*
- Pizza: Veg cheese pizza, tandoori paneer pizza, baby corn pizza and chicken tikka pizza.*
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese*
- Tandoors: Tandoori chicken, kebabs and tikka.*
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain meals: Jain Thali, Curries in Jain style, and jain food combos.
- Cakes and Pastries: Strawberry, black forest, vanilla, and chocolate truffle cake*
- Others: Salad/Papad/Curd/Raita.
*Explore our menu for more exotic dishes available during journey.
Call 8102-888-111 for Group Food Ordering in Train
If you’re traveling in train and want to order delicacies during the journey, call 8102-888-111 and get connected to one of our food advisors who will assist you for group food order. You can also “request a call back” or chat live with our digital food advisors to order food for group in train.
Tip: Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.
We love to serve best food in train at Katihar Junction