Order Food in Train at Kuppam Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Kuppam
Kuppam Railway station is located in the district of Chittoor in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The railway station of kuppam serves the city of kuppam with railway facilities. The railway station of kuppam serves this census train of Kuppam with the frequent running trains in order to connect this small town to the major areas of Andhra Pradesh and cities of India. This railway station is the main railway station of this census town which serves the town with a number of trains that connect with this city and districts with long and short distance running trains. The station of Kuppam connects this small place with rest parts of India Via some of the regular/weekly trains. The railway station of Kuppam is operated by South-Western railway zone and it functions under the administration of KSR Bangalore division of Indian railways.
The railway station of Kuppam line is located Chennai- Bangalore railway which passes by of the station of kuppam. The railways' station of kuppam connects the town with railway networks and facilitates all the trains passing by this railway route of Chennai – Bangalore railway line. This railway station is small and well maintained. There are 2 platforms function at the railway station of Kuppam. The station is well connected by the major location of India and with the areas, cities and states by different trains. There are trains from cities like Mumbai, Howrah, Chennai, Vijayawada, Bangalore, Mangalore; Yashvantpur, etc halt the station of kuppam railways station. Every day, almost 35 trains pass by the station of Kuppam and 3 trains originates and terminates at the station.
Trains Passing by the Railway Station
There are several trains pass by the railway station of Hosur railway station. Passengers can avail the food in train at the railway station of Hosur by ordering food in train. There are many trains pass by this railway station making its halt at the station of Hosapete. Some of the major trains are as follows:
- Kaveri express
- Howrah – yashvantpur superfast express
- Tirupati- Chamarrajanagar express
- Kanyakumari – KSR Banglore express
- Seshadri express
- Mysore – MGR Chennai superfast express
- Lalbagh Superfast express
- Sanghmitra superfast express
- Brindavan superfast express
- Nagarkolli – Mumbai superfast express
About The city
The census town of Kuppam is located in the district of Chittoor in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The town is located at a distance of almost 100 kilometers from the IT town of Bangalore and at the distance of almost 250 kilometers from the capital town of Chennai. The city is known for its granite production and granite variety known as Kuppam green. This variety of granite is named after the city name. The district of Chittoor offers many tourism sites. Its closeness to the major capital town such as Chennai and Bangalore makes it very accessible and people usually towards these cities for tourism purposes.
Food Delivery in Train at Kuppam Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in a PR event had conspicuously stated that, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Kuppam Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Kuppam junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. HOTEL NAKSHATRA INN and KVR KABAB MAZIX are our catering partners at Kuppam junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Kuppam Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants of your choice.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Kuppam Junction.