Order Food in Train at Mahesana Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Mahesana Jn.
The railway junction of Mahesana serves the city Mahesana, A district located in the Indian Gujarat State. The railway junction serves the Mahesana district and nearby places. The station is well developed and equipped with all the modern technologies and amenities. The Mahesana Junction is operated by western railways and under administration of Ahmadabad railways division. The station has 6 platforms with 8 railway tracks on it. The station serves many railway sections and lines to connect different railway sections of Indian railways.
There are mainly four railway lines which connect with the Mahesana station; these are – Jaipur –Ahmadabad, Mahesana –Taranga Rail line, Viramgam-Mahesana section and Mahesana -Patan Railway line. There are total 111 trains halt at this station and almost 8 trains originate and terminate at this railway station.
About The City
The city Mahesana is actually pronounced as “Mahsana” the head quarter of the administration of the District Mahesana, Gujarat. The city is located nearby the capital city Ahmadabad. The place underwent into many changes form the time of its establishment. There were several kings and administration ruled over the place. There are some of the places of interest to visit in the district where one can spend some time with peace. Fort and arc gates of Mahesana are some of the historical and ancient sight to see.
The city is well developed in terms of business and industries. This is to be noticed the Mahesana Cooperative milk producer’s union (Dudhsagar Dairy) is an important member of state level Gujarat Cooperative Milk marketing federation. This federation is also credited with the largest dairy association of Asia. There is also ONGC plant in the district which is one of the largest onshore assets for the oil and natural gas processing center in India. There are total 1,311 oil wells and 16 natural gas wells in the district contributing to the economy of Indian government.
The district is a part of Indian state Gujarat so all the tradition Gujarat food is cooked and served in this city or district. All of the food such as Khakhara, Dhokla, Daal-vada, Khaman , Maska bun , Roti , Kadhi (made of Gram flour) Pathara etc are normally cooked in the district. In spite of being located at the sea-shore, the vegetarian food is preferred in the whole of Gujarat. There are also many non veg restaurants too, cooking and serving hot and delicious non-vegetarian food in the city. You can also have sea-food at some of the restaurant if you are found of city foods.
Trains Crossing Mahesana Junction:
There are many trains crossing Mahesana Station. Passengers traveling in train can order food in train via RailRestro.
- Cdg Bdts Superfast Special (04512)
- Bl Jodhpur Special (09053)
- Allahabad Special (09429)
- Bikaner Express (06013)
- Bl Jodhpur Express (19055)
- Bdts Bgkt Express (19065)
- Bdts Jsm Express (19063)
- Bdts Bkn Superfast Express (22474)
- Bikaner Ac Express (22476)
- Jsm Bdts Superfast (22932)
- Barmer Ac Express (14805)
- Garib Nawaz Express (16532)
- Ashram Express (12915)
*For a complete list of trains crossing this station, visit the official website of Indian Railways.
Food Delivery in Train at Mahesana Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in an PR event had conspicuously stated that IRCTC will not be responsible for any health hazards caused to the passengers, if they consume food from non-authorized food vendors in train” which means, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Mahesana Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Mahesana junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. 7 SPICES RESTAURANT is our catering partner at Mahesana junction serving to the railway passengers.
Our Special Menu at Mahesana Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Mahesana Junction.