Order Food in Train at Marwar Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Marwar Jn.
Marwar junction is located in the district of Pali in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The railway junction of Marwar serves the district of Pali. The railway junction of Marwar connects different cities and state of India directly to the city of Marwar and serves the passengers with frequent running intercity/mail/express trains. There are a number of frequent running trains halt at the station and thus serves the district with railway transportation network. The railway station at Marwar serves many railway routes and directs the trains from different cities to Marwar and Marwar to other cities. The station serves Jaipur-Ahmadabad rail line and facilitates the passengers of Marwar with direct trains for the cities of Ahmadabad and Jalgaon. The railway station also serves Marwar Junction –Munabao Line and Mavli-Marwar railway line and serves the passengers with railway transportation network. The station is operated by the North Western railway line and it functions under Ajmer division of Indian railways.
There are total 4 platforms with broad gauge railway tracks function at the station of Marwar railways station. The station serves almost 95 trains on a daily basis. There Are also 3 trains Originate and terminate at this station. The station is well connected by the IRCTC trains which connect the different parts of the country with the city of Marwar and more largely the district of Pali. There are trains for Agra, Ahmadabad, Ajmer, Gorakhpur, Jaipur, Gwalior, Jammu Tawi, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata and several other cities run from passing through the station. There are several intercity trains pass through the station to serve the local passengers of the Pali district to commute in the other cities or localities of Rajasthan.
About the City
Marwar railway station is located in the district of Pali. The district of Pali is famous for Heena Industries and textile dying industries. The economy stay of the district is also depending on these industries only. The district of Pali is also famous for Umbrella and wire netting. The district also is also known for production of agricultural equipments, cement production units, pesticides and medicine productions farms. The place is famous for some of the Jain Temples where a number of Jain followers come to visit the place as their pilgrimage site. Ranakpur Jain temple is very famous Jain temple of the district where ever year a number of people come to offer their prayers and view the beautiful architecture of the temple. Another temple lies in the village of Nana, the Jain temple at Nana is also visited frequently by the Jain followers.
Trains crossing Marwar Station:
There are many trains crossing Marwar Station. Passengers with a valid PNR number can order food in train and enjoy them at their seat.
- Okha Jaipur Special (09563)
- Bl Jodhpur Express (19055)
- Garib Nawaz Express (16532)
- Suryanagari Express (12480)
- Ajmer Express (12989)
- Ranakpur Express (14708)
- Ala Hazrat Express (14312)
- Jodhpur Express (16508)
- Sultanpur Express (19403)
- Jat Adi Express (19224)
- Pune Bgkt Express (11090)
Food Delivery in Train at Marwar Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in an PR event had conspicuously stated that IRCTC will not be responsible for any health hazards caused to the passengers, if they consume food from non-authorized food vendors in train” which means, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Marwar Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Marwar junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. We have an active food partner “SHREE MATESHWARI HOTEL AND RESTAURANTS” to serve you with best food.
Our Special Menu at Marwar Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants for your choice.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Marwar Junction.