Order Food in Train at Muzaffarnagar Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Muzaffarnagar
Muzzafar Nagar railway station is located at the district of Muzzafar Nagar in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The station at Muzzafar Nagar is a small railway station connected to several cities of India via Indian railway transportation network and thus serves the city of Muzzafar Nagar. The station is operated by Northern railway zone and it is administered under the Delhi division of Indian railways. There are many trains pass by the station of Muzzafar Nagar and also halt at the station. The station lies on Delhi- Dehradun railway line and it is situated almost in the middle of both of the city.
There are trains from several parts of Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi halt at the station of Muzzafar Nagar connecting the city with other places of the country. The station at Muzzafar Nagar is small but very clean and well maintained. There are a total of 3 platforms with electrified railway tracks function at the railway station. There is a total of 65 trains that reach and depart the station connecting several major cities of India to Muzzafar Nagar station. The station connects the city of Muzzafar Nagar with different parts of India via railway transportation system. There are trains from several parts of country such as Mumbai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jammu Tawi, Jaipur, Udhana, Punjab, Ambala, Amritsar, Panipat, Howrah , Ranchi, Allahabad, Dehradun , Rishikesh, New Delhi and from many others cities reach at the station and every day several passengers de-board and board their trains at this railway station . The station is connected with the New Delhi, Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and New Delhi via frequently running trains passing by the station of Muzzafar Nagar railway station.
About the City
Muzzafar Nagar is located in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh and it is an industrial area of the state. The city is a part of Delhi NCR (National Capital Reserve) and serves as the metropolitan area of the state. Jaggery and Sugar production is the main industry that functions in the city of Muzzafar Nagar. The city is also a major producer of Paper and paper made utilities and Steel industry. The city of Haridwar and Dehradun has located nearby the city of Muzzafar Nagar. Both of these cities are the major tourist attraction in the whole of Indian regions. New Delhi has also located nearby the city where people can head to see the historical heritage of the capital city of India.
All the North Indian cuisines are served in the city. Puri, Bhaji, Pakode, Kheer and Laddoo are some of the traditional preparation of the city which can be found in every Dhaba or restaurants of the city. Puri & Jalebi is fondly eaten in the city as a breakfast. Rice and lentils curries with Vegetables and Sauce are served as the main cuisines of the city. Different kinds of fish dishes and chicken preparations are also served in the city.
Trains crossing Mazzafar Nagar Junction:
There are many trains crossing Mazzafar Nagar railway station. Passengers can order food in train online and get their order delivered on their seat.
- Umb Dli Express (04522)
- Dehradun Shatabdi (12017)
- Nanda Devi Express (12205)
- Nauchandi Express (14512)
- Hw Bdts Superfast Express (22918)
- Ind Amritsar Express (19325)
- Dehradun Express (12687)
- Shalimar Express (14645)
- Umb Dli Express (14522)
- Uttaranchal Express (19566)
- Ddn Kcvl Superfast Express (12288)
- Uttaranchal Express (19565)
- Ujjaini Express (14309)
Food Delivery in Train at Muzzafar Nagar Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. No more now! Order restaurant-style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by the provision of the best food.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and log in.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Muzzafar Nagar Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Muzzafar Nagar junction are dedicated to serving food in the train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. Our catering partner at Muzzafar Nagar junction provides fresh food in train for the passengers. One can order food in train from “THE GREEN RESTAURANT” and enjoy food of your choice.
Our Special Menu at Muzzafar Nagar Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chili, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast, Grilled Sandwich, etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chili, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry, and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and Vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- A beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants of your choice.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for "Request a Call-Back Option" and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code "GROUP20" and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Muzzafar Nagar Junction.