Order Food in Train at Nagaur Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Nagaur
In the aesthetic beauty of Rajasthan lies the Nagaur district which is a hub for tourist. It lies in the midway of Jodhpur and Bikaner. Rajasthan is a place where forts and ruins are the major attraction of tourists who land from international locations. Though Nagaur has very poor vegetation due to low rainfall, there are many tourist locations in the city which catches attention of international tourists. The city of Nagaur is served with a railway station which has every facility made available to the passengers like a waiting room, computer reservation system, Water ATM and refreshment stalls. Touring locations at Nagaur are:
- Jayal- Dadhimati Mata Temple: This is the oldest temple of the city which was constructed during the Gupta dynasty.
- Ladnun: It’s a historical city in the old Chanderi. Ladnun is the spiritual hub of Ahimsa (Jain Vishva Bharti University). It is a Jain temple which promotes the concept of Ahimsa.
- Khimsar Fort: Khimsar fort is situated 42 kilometres away from Nagaur, in the mid of the Thar Desert. It was once a historic fort, but today it is converted into a luxury hotel for tourists to stay.
- Nagaur Fort: if you want to witness the natural Rajput-Mughal architecture at Nagaur, then Nagaur Fort is a destination for you to visit. It has witnessed many battles, went under renovation for many times and today the Fort is a perfect place to tour.
Cuisines of Nagaur:
The food of Nagaur is heavily inspired from the other cities of Rajasthan. Laal Maas, mutton curry, mutton stew are the star of non-veg dishes. These dishes are frequently consumed. However, some of the cuisines famous here are:
- Dal Batti Churma: The Daal Batti choorma is one of the traditional as well as famous dishes found here. It resembles with the Litti-chokha of Bihar. The Batti are the soft balls made with dough of wheat flour and baked in an oven. It is served with tadka dal of your choice. Tastem Yummy!
- Finsa Kachori Wale ki Kachori: Rajasthan is the birth place of tasty Kachori.The taste of this Kachori is very spicy and delicious. This delicious Kachori is made by refined flour dough stuffed by moth beans and gram flour (besan) seasoned with salt, chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, cumin, clove etc. A must try!
- Dum-e-Gosht: Laal Maas is a traditional recipe cooked in every part of rajasthan. Apart from this traditional recipe, Dum-e-Gosht is also a recipe made with mutton which is cooked by Dum method. The meat is sealed in the pan and allowed to cook for hours. It is served with hot rice.
- Kesar Chai: It’s a delicacy which is served to tourists and even locals love to have as a refreshing hot drink. This special tea is made with full cream milk, water, tea leaves and strands of kesar. The flavour of Kesar is the hero of the drink.
Passengers who are traveling to Nagaur can have these local specialties in train and at the location. Book your tickets to review the “Ancient city of India” and experience the dessert terrains like never before.
Food in Train at Nagaur Junction
When your train crosses Nagaur station and your tastebuds are planning to have a platter fresh of Rajasthani flavors, then RailRestro is the ultimate choice for you to order food on train journey. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is dedicated to deliver best food in train to the passengers who need tasty and healthy food during journey. There are our premium e-catering partners serving tasty and fresh food at the station. You can order your favourite food in train from the vast catering menu of RailRestro. There are many restaurant partners of RailRestro serving hot and fresh food plate of food in train at Nagaur junction. Varieties like veg thali/Non-veg Thali/Indian/Chinese combo/North Indian/ Chinese/continental and fast foods are delivered in the train at this station.
E-Catering partner of RailRestro at Nagaur Station:
There are two e-catering partners serving food to train passengers at the Nagaur station. These restaurants serve vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines with great taste and flavours. You can use RailRestro mobile application and order your food at Nagaur station. Use code “APP5” to get a discount of 5% on ordering via application. The frequently served foods from this restaurant are:
- SHREE AGARWAL LODGE
- SHRI AGARWAL RESTAURANT
Menu for passengers at Nagaur Railway Station
- Biryani: Veg/Chicken/Mutton Biryani with raita
- Chinese: Order exotic Chinese dishes like Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.*
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)*
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.*
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs*.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, upma and south Indian Thali*.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thali and combos available in Jain style
*Explore the menu for more details on food items. There are multiple options available to choose.
RailRestro caters to Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place your food order at Nagaur station, you can request a call back from our food advisors and we would be more than happy to assist you with your group food order. You can also chat with our digital food experts via AI-based website to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Nagaur Station