Order Food in Train at Navsari Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Navsari
Navsari railway station is located in the district of Navsari in the Indian state of Gujarat. The station is categorized as "A category" railway station. The railway station of Navsari is operated by Western railway zone and it functions under the administration of Mumbai WR western division of Indian railways. The station is located on New Delhi-Mumbai Mainline and serves the city with railway transportation network system. The railway station also serves Mumbai-Ahmadabad railway line and connects the Navsari Town with its capital city of Ahmadabad.
The railway station is equipped with all the major facilities as the station is credited with A category of the railway station. The small but clean and beautiful railway station of Navsari provides all the basic amenities to the passengers for the easy and comfortable travel experience at its premises.
There are refreshment stalls and tea /coffee stalls are also available. The passengers can avail the vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items from the station premises. There are a number of food plazas and water both function at the station. There are a total of three railway platform functions at the station of Navsari. There are almost 94 trains halt at the station every day. The station connects the city with different parts of India with the railway transportation system. There are trains from several parts of the country such as Mumbai, Pune, Dehradun, Puri, New Jalpaiguri, Howrah, Hyderabad, Bangalore, vapi, Dadar, and many others halt at the station.
About the City
Navsari is a town and district headquarters of Navsari located in the state of Gujarat. The city is also called "twin city" located adjacent to Surat. The city shares its southern border with Surat as both city centers are located at a distance of 30 kilometers. Dandi seashore is also located in the district of Navsari only, this place from where Gandhi ji had started "Dandi-March". Waghai Garden and waterfalls are also beautiful places located in the district. This place counts footfall of tourists coming here in the uncountable numbers. Food items are prepared using mainly vegetarian ingredients; some of the foods are also prepared with meat and fishes in the city.
Trains crossing Navsari Junction:
There are many trains crossing Navsari junction. Passengers with a valid PNR number can order food in train and get them delivered at their seat.
- Amrapur Aravali Express (PT)
- Saurashtra Janta Express (PT)
- Gujarat Mail (PT)
- Bhusaval - Bandra Terminus Khandesh Express
- Mumbai Bandra Terminus - Bhavnagar (T.) SF Express (PT)
- Ahmedabad - SCSMT Kolhapur Express (PT)
Food Delivery in Train at Navsari Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in a PR event had conspicuously stated that, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Navsari Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Navsari junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. JAWAHAR RESTAUARNT is our catering partner at Navsari junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Navsari Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants for your favourite map.
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Navsari Junction