Order Food in Train at Ongole Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Ongole
Ongole is a city in the Prakasam district of the Andhra Pradesh. Ongole is famous for its special oxen breed which is also called the “Ongole Cattle”. This special breed of cattle is exported in many countries like America and Malaysia. The original breed of Ongole stud bulls are found in a small village region around Ongole town between the Gundlakamma and Musi Rivers. It is the thirteenth largest city and thirteenth most populous city in the Andhra Pardesh. There are special temples at Ongole which are famous for its tourist load. Some of the temples are”
- Rajarajeswara Swamy Temple,
- Kaasi Visweswara Swamy Temple,
- Chennakeseva Swamy Temple,
- Valluramma Temple,
- Panchamukha Anjaneyaswamy Temple
- Chadavalada Ranganayaka Swamy Temple
Apart from temples there are a range of locations which spreads a vast arena of natural beauty. If you’re in Ongole then visit these locations.
- Srigiri Hills,
- Gandhi Park,
- Mallavaram Reservoir
- Jammulapalem - Shivalayam
Cuisines of Ongole:
Tangy, hot and spicy are some of the flavors which defines the cuisines of Ongole. There are many recipes served here such as:
- Curd rice: It’s the breakfast item of not only Ongole, but entire Andhra Pradesh. Curd rice is specially made with thick curd and boiled rice. They are mixed and salt is added to the mixture to make it tasty and finally garnished by pomegranate seeds. It is also fermented overnight and served with tangy taste.
- Dosa: The perfect meal for breakfast. It is a crispy paper thin recipe made with rice paste and served with palya, sambhar and chutney. There are varieties’ of Dosa like Mysore Dosa, kali dosa, Masala Dosa, plain dosa, set dosa etc. Think of a shape and variety of Dosa, you will get it at restaurants and small food joints at Ongole.
- South Indian Thali: A south Indian Thali is a pallet of South taste integrated in a single plate. This platter contains boiled rice, Sambhar, Rasam, palya, Dry sabzi, Puri, salad, chutney, sweet (Paysam), Bhajji and buttermilk. A complete meal for lunch and dinner!
- Sea food: The coastal side of Andhra is famous for its sea food. Varieties of fish are available and different cooking styles with amazing flavourful spices makes the sea food worth to have. Try fried fish, fish curry, and prawn delicacies here to relish your taste.
Trains Crossing Ongole Station:
There are many trains crossing through Ongole station. Passengers traveling to their destination station and having Ongole station en route can order delicacies in train and avoid the distasteful pantry food. Ordering food in train of your choice was never easy, but RailRestro has made it easy for the passengers to order their food from their desired restaurants.
- Narayanadri Express (12733)
- Charminar Express (12759)
- Njp Mas Express (12754)
- Mtm Tpty Express (17402)
- Bangalore Express (06029)
- Tpty Bbs Superfast Express (22880)
- Bikaner Express (06013)
- Chennai Express (12604)
- Ogl Jp Special (07227)
- Vijayawada Express (07220)
- Narsapur Express (07218)
- Qln Bza Express (07214)
- Shalimar Express (22641)
- Ahilyanagari Express (22646)
- Korba Express (22648)
- Jan Shatabdi (12078)
*For a complete list of trains crossing Ongole junction, visit the official website of the Indian Railways.
Food in Train at Ongole Junction
If you are traveling in the above mentioned trains and your taste buds are planning to have a platter fresh of Andhra flavors, then RailRestro is the ultimate choice for you to order food on train journey. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is dedicated to deliver best food in train to the passengers who need tasty and healthy food during journey. There are our premium e-catering partners serving tasty and fresh food at the station. You can order your favourite food in train from the vast catering menu of RailRestro. There are many restaurant partners of RailRestro serving hot and fresh food plate of food in train at Ongole junction. Varieties like veg thali/Non-veg Thali/Indian combo/Chinese combo/North Indian/ Chinese/South Indian/ fast foods are delivered in the trains at this station.
E-Catering partner of RailRestro at Ongole Station:
Our e-catering partners at Ongole station are serving food to train passengers at the station. These restaurants serve vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines of great taste and flavours. You can use RailRestro mobile application and order your food at Ongole station. Use code “APP5” to get a discount of 5% on ordering via application.
V GRAND FAMILY RESTAURANT, SUNDAE HOSPITALITY SERVICES and HOTEL PARADISE are our e-catering partners providing fresh meals in trains to the passengers at Ongole junction. Some of the most ordered dishes at this station are:
Menu for passengers at Ongole Railway Station
- Biryani: Veg/Chicken/Mutton Biryani with raita.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, upma and south Indian Thali*.
- Thali: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)*
- Chinese: Order exotic Chinese dishes like Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.*
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.*
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs*.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu*.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos*.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thali and combos available in Jain style*.
*Explore the menu for more details on food items. There are multiple options available to choose.
RailRestro caters to Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place your food order at Ongole station, you can request a call back from our food advisors and we would be more than happy to assist you with your group food order. You can also chat with our digital food experts via AI-based website to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
How to pay for your food at RailRestro?
RailRestro official website accepts payment from debit card/credit card/ Internet banking, digital wallets like Paytm, PayUMoney/Freecharge. Our CC Avenue is safe and secure for online payment transaction. Passengers can also choose “Cash on Delivery” (COD) for their food bill.
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Ongole Station
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...