Order Food in Train at Orai Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Orai
Orai is a city in the district of Jalaun at Uttar Pradesh. It’s a city with a composite climate of summer in the month of April- August and sheer winters for the rest of the year. Orai is famous for its temples and other natural parks available in the city. Orai has changed a lot when compared to the past. This heavy change was noticed due to industrial development when brands like HUL (Hindustan Unilever LTD) and Sun India Pharmacy was established. Residents of Orai started getting employment and income in their hands. These moves of UP Government lead to more of expenditure power from the hands of Orai residents which at the same time related to the sharp and high economic development. The city is blessed with a railway station which serves the people of Orai as medium of transport to commute from one place to another. The station comes under the “model railway station" category. The station has all the facilities for the passengers like computerised reservation system, waiting hall, tea/snacks stalls/ food court, refreshment stalls, cloak room etc. Passengers can use all these services. There are times when passengers have to stay long in the station premises waiting for their train. These facilities can be used during these hours. Orai is a spiritual spot as well as hub for tasty local cuisines. Some of the famous temples/sights at Orai are:
- Thadeshwari Temple
- Radha Krishna Mandir
- Hathi Mandir
- Bhaghwan Shri Taleshwarji Maa
- Archana Palace
- Indra Stadium
Cuisines of Orai:
Orai is a soulful gateaway having vegetarian cuisines as the main part of dietary routine. A platter of “Veg Thali” is mostly consumed. It contains Dal fry/Plain dal, Rice/Jeera rice, dry seasonal veg, paneer curry or local vegetable curry, coriander chutney, pickle, and curd. Sweets like Balushahi, Rasmalai, Rasgulla, Gulab Jamun, khaja and Tikri are the famous one.
Trains Crossing Orai Station:
There are many trains crossing this junction. Passengers with PNR number can order food in train for their journey via RailRestro. We care your tastebuds and deliver fresh and hygienic food for train passengers.
- Gkp Ltt Special (05041)
- Pbh Bpl Express (12184)
- Bpl Pbh Superfast Express (12183)
- Pratham S S Express (11105)
- Sabarmati Express (19166)
- Lucknow Superfast Express (12107)
- Gorakhpur Express (12590)
- Ltt Gkp Superfast Express (12542)
- Indore Express (19314)
- Pushpak Express (12533)
- Indb Patna Express (19313)
- Indb Rjpb Express (19321)
- Udyog Nagri Express (12174)
- Raptisagar Express (12512)
*There are many trains running and crossing through Orai Station. For a complete list of trains, visit the official website of The Indian Railways.
Food Delivery in Train at Orai Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in an PR event had conspicuously stated that IRCTC will not be responsible for any health hazards caused to the passengers, if they consume food from non-authorised food vendors in train” which means, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. Passengers, knowing he risk, started to consume them but were not satisfied and looking for some good option.
RailRestro spotted the problem of the travelers and came up with the solution. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is committed to deliver fresh, healthy, and tasty food in train through its e-catering partners. RailRestro is an official partner of IRCTC and is authorised to deliver food in the train to hungry passengers. To get food delivery in train of your choice contact RailRestro and get them delivered at your seat.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our Catering Partners at Orai station:
RailRestro has two major e-catering partners at Orai station. They are dedicated to deliver food in the train journey.
- PALAK CATTERS
- SHARMA BHOJNALAY
Our Special Menu at Orai Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada S?mbhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
*Explore the menu for more recipes to order while journeying.
* Minimum order amount: Rs.99
* Order at least 60 minutes before the arrival of the train.
*You can also contact RailRestro, a day in advance, for group food ordering in train.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Orai Station
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...