Order Food in Train at Panipat Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Panipat Jn.
Panipat is a historic city in the state of Haryana. It has a historic background because of the fiercest battle fought in the history, called the “Battle of Panipat”. There were three battles fought Battle of Panipat (1526), Battle of Panipat (1556), and Battle of Panipat (1761). There are some historic tombs and monuments which are now a tourist attraction at panipat.
- Hemu's Samadhi Sthal
- Ibrahim Lodhi's Tomb
- Babur's Kabuli Bagh Mosque
- Kala Amb
Today panipat has changed a lot. The city has all the administrative control under the Haryana Government. The people at Panipat have witnessed a huge change from the past to present. At present the city of Panipat has all the amenities and facilitations a modern city should have. Good roads, infrastructure, malls, modern food courts, real estate industry and many more. There are some Haryanvi cuisines which are famous throughout the India.
- Singri Ki Sabzi: Singri: It is a special vegetable found in the parts of Haryana. The singri is a green veggie which is rich in iron and vitamins. The land of panipat enjoys the Singri ki sabzi in a dry form cooked with a variety of spices. In some area it is also loved to serve in a tangy taste.
- Har Dhaniya Choliya: Green coriander and grams are used in the recipe. It is mixed with other vegetables and served hot with steaming rice.
- Mithe Chawal: Basmati rice, ghee and sugar are some of the basic ingredients used for this recipe. The rice is flavoured with few strands of kesar mixed with hot milk and cardamom pods. Kesar imparts taste and yellowish color to the dish which makes it irresistible.
- Bajra khicdi: This khichdi is a bit different from rice khichdi. Instead of rice, the bajra is used as the primary ingredient and cooked with several spices in a pressure cooker, to infuse the flavours of spices and bajra. It is one of the tastiest household dishes for brrakfast/lunch and dinner. A must try!
- Bhura Roti Ghee: Bhura is known as the powdered sugar. This special dish is made with overnight leftover rotis and it’s a sweet cuisine. Haryanvis often indulge in this dish after a meal as dessert.
The history of panipat has its unique importance, but indulging yourself in such cuisines of Panipat will leave you in a surprizing mode because of its taste and local flavours.
Trains Crossing Panipat Junction
There are any trains which originate and crosses panipat junction. Passengers having a valid PNR can order food in train of their choice to enjoy their journey ahead. Avoid the distasteful pantry food and have a platter of fresh and hygienic food via e-catering services in train.
- Cdg Bdts Superfast Special (04512)
- Cdg Dli Express (04032)
- Uttar S Kranti (12446)
- Chandigarh Special (09303)
- Hubli Premium (02686)
- Kalka Shatabdi (12011)
- Ptk Dli Express (14038)
- Jammu Mail (24033)
- Shaheed Express (14674)
- Asr Kir Express (15708)
- Paschim Express (12925)
- Goa Sampark K Express (12449)
- Saryu Yamuna Express (14649)
- Sachkhand Express (12715)
*There are many trains running from panipat and crosses this junction. For a complete list of trains visit the official website of the Indian Railways.
Food in Train at Panipat Junction
When your train crosses Panipat junction, and your taste buds are tickling to have a platter fresh of haryanvi flavours, then RailRestro is the ultimate solution. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is dedicated to deliver best food in train to the passengers who need good and healthy food during journey. There are our premium e-catering partners serving tasty and fresh food at the station. You can order your favourite food in train from the vast catering menu. There are many restaurant partners of RailRestro serving hot and fresh food plate of food in train at panipat junction. Varieties like north Indian/South Indian/ Chinese / continental and fast foods are delivered in the train at this station.
E-Catering partner of RailRestro at Panipat Station:
There are three catering partners serving food to train passengers at the Panipat station. These restaurants serve vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines with great taste and flavours. You can use RailRestro mobile application and order your food at Panipat station. Use code “APP5” to get a discount of 5% on ordering via application. The frequently served foods from this restaurant are:
- WAH JI WAH
- FOOD VATIKA
- KWALITY CONFECTIONERS
- B.D FOODS
Menu for passengers at Panipat Railway Station
- Chinese: Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, upma and south indian Thali.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style
*Explore the menu for more details on food items. There are multiple options available to choose.
Request a call back For Group Food Order
If you're traveling in group and want to place your food order at Panipat station, you can request a call back from our food advisors and we would be more than happy to assist you with your group food order. You can also chat with our digital food experts via AI-based website to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Panipat Junction
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...