Order Food in Train at Pipariya Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Pipariya
Pipariya is a small city in the Hoshangabad district of Madhya Pradesh State of India. The city is blessed with a railway station. It operates under the Jabalpur railway division of West Central Railway Zone of the Indian Railways. The station is blessed with all the passengers’ amenities like reservation system, waiting room, cloak room, water ATM, availability of food courts, refreshment stalls, Snacks and soft drink counters for children to refresh themselves while waiting for train. There are many tourist attractions at Pipiriya. It is a hub where nature has bestowed its beauty to the extreme. Be it historical monuments, recreational places, natural sites, or adventurous activities, you will be thoroughly entertained during your Pipariya trip. Some of the natural scenic beauties of Pipariya and nearby locations are:
- Bee Falls: Bee falls are the natural retreat to your eyes. The water falling from a height with a sound of swishing and girgling is a scene which will leave you mesmerised. There is a bathing pool which is open for public to visit with a minimum ticket price. The greenery present all around will completely take you to a different world of imagination and beauty.
- Dhoopgarh: Dhoopgarh is the highest point in the Satpura Range of Himalayas. It’s a sunset and sunrise point and famous among the locals and other parts of Madhya Pradesh. It’s a spot for family picnic and don’t forget to carry your camera to capture the stunning views all around. This will be memorable throughout your life. Rent a Car/Bike from the hotel to visit this location.
- Pandav Caves: A place with religious importance! It’s a location which will drive you the Mahabharata era where Pandava brothers Yudhishthira, Bhima, Arjuna, Nakula and Sahadeva, were believed to stay during their exile with Draupadi. The cave structure and carvings all around will arouse your interest to know more about the Mahabharata. It pulls tourist from all over the world.
- Jata Shankar Temple: This temple is cave-structured like the “Jata of Lord Shiva”. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. There are some Shiv Jyotirlings in the cave, a cool pool and the peace which relates to the beauty of soul. A stroll around the cave will leave you with a feeling of immense devotion towards the Lord Shiva. Do not miss.
- Satpura National Park:
The Wildlife safari ride at this park is a popular attraction in itself. If your soul loves bio-diversity and wildlife, then this is the best place for you to visit. You will find some of the endangered species of animals and birds which are not present anywhere. Try the Jeep Safari and the Elephant Safari here to make the most of your visit. Leopards, Tigers, Bisons, Chinkara, Crocodiles, Wild Boar and gorgeous birds that make the place like a slice of heaven!
Trains crossing Pipariya Station:
There are many trains crossing Pipariya junction. Passengers with a valid PNR number can order food in train of their choice. You can skip the unhygienic pantry food and switch to your own taste even in the train journey. RailRestro will deliver your favourite food to your seat with the help of e-catering service and partners.
- Hbj Janshatabdi (12062)
- Cstm Garibrath (02187)
- Jbp Garibrath S (02188)
- Muzaffarpur Express (11061)
- Mahanagari Express (11093)
- Darbhanga Express (11065)
- Dbg Pune Express (11034)
- Saket Express (11067)
- Ypr Jbp Express (12193)
- Gyan Ganga Express (22131)
- Sangha Mitra Express (12296)
- Bagmati Express (12577)
- Jbp Somnath Express (11464)
- Amarkantak Express (12854)
- Rewa Nagpur Express (11208)
*For a complete list of trains crossing Pipariya junction, visit the official website of the Indian Railways.
Food Delivery in Train at Pipariya Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in an PR event had conspicuously stated that IRCTC will not be responsible for any health hazards caused to the passengers, if they consume food from non-authorised food vendors in train” which means, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. Passengers, knowing he risk, started to consume them but were not satisfied and looking for some good option.
RailRestro spotted the problem of the travelers and came up with the solution. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is committed to deliver fresh, healthy, and tasty food in train through its e-catering partners. RailRestro is an official partner of IRCTC and is authorised to deliver food in the train to hungry passengers. To get food delivery in train of your choice contact RailRestro and get them delivered at your seat.
Our Catering Partners at Pipariya Junction
There are many catering partners of RailRestro which is dedicated to deliver food in the train during the journey. Our catering partners are:
- HOTEL LUCKY PALACE
- LUCKY VEG RESTAURANT
- MOHIT RESTAURANTS
- THE HOTEL ASHOK REGENCY
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our Special Menu at Pipariya Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada S?mbhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
*Explore the menu for more recipes to order while journeying.
* Minimum order amount: Rs.99
* Order at least 60 minutes before the arrival of the train.
*You can also contact RailRestro, a day in advance, for group food ordering in train.
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Pipariya station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...