Order Food in Train at Rae Bareli Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Rae Bareli Jn.
Bareilly junction is one of the major railway stations of Uttar Pradesh. It is an important railway zone of the northern India. This place is at the distance of 250 km from Delhi and the capital city Lucknow is at 522 kilometers. The railway station directly connects the trains to Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Many of the trains originate from this station only. However, many important trains pass by this railway route. The station is connected with the city via all means of transportation such as taxi, private cabs, auto-rickshaw, and buses. Government operated buses are also available at the railway station for the people to commute to the city in very low rentals.
Bareilly city is also headquartering of Bareilly division. This city is listed as India’s 50th largest city and 8th largest metropolis city of Uttar Pradesh. Moreover, the city Bareilly has been also enlisted among top 100 smart cities under government of India’s ambitious plan “Smart city mission”. The city is located on Ramganga River (A tributary river of Ganga, originating form Uttrakhand). This city is also known as “Nath-Nagari “as the temple of Sapt Shiva situated in Bareilly, is believed to be protecting this city.
The city is famous for manufacturing furniture. The trade of cotton, sugar and cereals are also an important part of the economic sector of this city. The city is famous for bamboo (bans) furniture and also known as Bans-Bareilly. Though this is the catch that despite of bamboo furniture production in the city, the name “Bans-Bareilly” is coined from the name of the sons of Jagat Singh Katehria who founded the city in 1537.
According to Great Hindu Literature the epic Mahabharata, Bareilly region was known as “Panchali” birth pace of Draupadi. Draupadi was also known as Panchali due to her berth at this place. It is also believed that the lord Buddha has also visited the city. The place has gone through many historical changes, but it got its modernization during Mughal Empire.
The preferred language of the city is Hindi and Urdu. English is also spoken and understood by People. There are also a number of people speaking some region dialects and languages.
Food at Bareilly:
Bareilly is famous for Surama (Dark Black Eyeliner) kites and mouth-watering food. Food has Mughal influence and prepared in Mughlai style. Though you will find many vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes prepared here, there are some awesome food items are cooked here which tastes heavenly. The name could be same but the taste you will find nowhere out of Bareilly.
- Nahari: Also called by the name “NeeharI”, the very first thing would be recommended to must eat at Bareilly. This delicacy is a non-vegetarian broth made out of bones the goat and small meat pieces. The cuisine is kept on slow flame overnight in a big pot. It is cooked overnight and served in the morning with Rommali roti. People even like to have it as a cup of hot soup. So if you have a bone hunger and you love Mughlai preparation then must try it out. Even your train is passing by the railway routes of Bareilly; you can order any Mughlai food on train from RailRestro.
- Seekh Kabab: You would have eaten this cuisine earlier also but once you should try it at Bareilly. The Seekh Kabab prepared using the lamb meat marinated in herbs and aromatic spices. All most all of the non-veg restaurant serves this non-veg delicacy in Bareilly.
- Dessert: If you are vegetarian and love to tickle your taste buds with sweet dishes, then Bareilly is a right place for you. You will find jalebi-Rabdi, gulab jamun and very special Cheena Murki. You must try these food items if you are in Bareilly.
Order Food Online in Train at Bareilly Junction
You can order food on train at Bareilly junction by our partner restaurants who are happy to serve you a freshly made platter of food at the berth.. Food at Bareilly junction is relay amazing and if you are non-veg food lover then you must try kebabs and meat served here. Ordering food online in train was never easy.
RailRestro has many restaurant partners in Bareilly to order food in train. You can order food from these restaurants.
- Tree of Spice: This is one of the best restaurants of the city serving more than 200 cuisines. You can order food of your choice from the menu. The restaurant would be delivering your food in train. You can choose veg or non-veg food from the menu which is prepared hot and fresh after receiving orders and will be delivered at your berth. You can also order cake, fast food or soft drink on train by this restaurant. If you are traveling with toddlers or you want to order hot milk in train, then again the answer is ordering milk from tree of spices by RailRestro app.
- Food Zaika: This restaurant is also serving delicious food on train. You can select food of your choice from the vast arrayed food items listed in the menu. This restaurant has long list of mouth-watering food items. You can order south Indian food from this restaurant. Apart from this, you can order all kinds of north Indian food from this restaurant.
Apart from this you can order food from these restaurants serving fresh and hot meal on train.
- Pihu Restaurant food
- R Bajpai
- Yummy food
- Vestal Restaurant
- Ashirvad veg family restaurant
Our e-catering partners with RailRestro provide food in train to the passengers. All you need to do is enter your PNR number choose food item from the menu and select your payment method. You can pay online or choose to pay when the food gets delivered to you via COD. If you are traveling in a group then dial 8102-888-111 or request a call back. Speak or chat with our digital food advisors to place your group food order. Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your group order.
We Love to Serve you the Best food at Bareilly Junction