Order Food in Train at Raigarh Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Raigarh
Raigarh is a small city in the state of Chhattisgarh. It is a rapid growing industrial city with a population of 3, 64,000 and a spot to one of the oldest jute mills in India called as “Mohan Jute Mill”. It is a major producer of steel and iron ore. Raigarh is also called the “cultural and industrial capital of Chhattisgarh”. One of the major steel plants “Jindal Steel and Power Limited” is established in the Raigarh. There are many other places to visit at Raigarh. From natural beauty to wildlife sanctuary and temples, there’s everything to visit in Raigarh. Some of the exotic locations to view here are Ram Jharna, Balaji Temple, Raigarh Fort, Gomarda wildlife sanctuary, Radha Krishna mandir, Shri Sai Mandir, Budhimai Mandir, Durga Mandir, and the famous Hanuman Temple. These locations will rejuvenate and infuse you with an energy and tranquillity. Singhanpur caves, Rabo dam, and Gajmar Pahadi are the epitome of natural serenity. Do not miss them! Raigarh has a small station but equipped with all the amenities a passenger needs at station. Many trains cross this station. Some of the trains are:
- Okha Howrah Express (22905)
- Ltt Puri Superfast Express (12745)
- Pnbe Durg Special (08298)
- Pnbe Hwh Special (03288)
- Samarsata Express (12151)
- Shm Ltt Express (18030)
- Ltt Puri Superfast Express (22865)
- Hatia Express (12811)
- Janshatabdi Express (12069)
- Puri Ltt Superfast Express (22866)
- South Bihar Express (13287)
- Gitanjali Express (12859)
- Hirakund Express (18508)
- Karmabhoomi Express (22512)
There are special cuisines at Raigarh cooked with immense love and warmth. Do not miss to taste these delicacies when you visit Raigarh.
- Chila: A special dosa type recipe made with a batter of besan (Chickpea flour, salt and spices). They are served plain or stuffed with veggies. A must try dish!
- Sabudana Kichdi: A variety of khichdi which is made with Sabudana (a small round-shape white grain), peanuts, veggies and spices. It is also consumed during fasting.
- Faraa: It is the “Desi styled Momos”. They are made in form of dumplings, the main ingredient being rice. It is a famous dish all over the Chhattisgarh.
- Khurma: It’s the traditional sweet sewai cooked in milk, sugar, dry fruits and cardamom. The milk is boiled and flavoured with cardamom. Shallow fried sewai or vermicelli is added in the boiling milk and cooked till perfection. It is also garnished with dry fruits. Now you can order these delicacies in train while journeying.
Food Delivery in Train at Raigarh Junction
Passengers traveling in train can’t consume the food items sold at the station premises or food available in the train pantry. Though there are many stalls at station premises selling food and drink for the passengers but they are risky for their health. Hence, Passengers traveling in trains have very limited options when it comes to having a platter of fresh and tasty food in the train journey. It becomes difficult to eat the pantry food as they are cooked in unhygienic kitchen and not fit to consume. Buying and eating food in the train have high risks of getting stomach disorders which affects your health for long.
RailRestro has emerged as a solution for the passengers who are facing food related issues in train. Traveling in a train without a pantry car is more painful as there are no food options to eat and drink. RailRestro is an e-catering company which provides food in train during the journey to the passengers who are wondering for something good to eat and retreat their journey. RailRestro has premium e-catering partners at Raigarh junction which provides food to the train passengers of their choice. Whether it’s north Indian or a south Indian platter, Gujarati or Chinese food, Thali or combo meals (Indian and Chinese), RailRestro has everything to offer you. It’s just the PNR number which is mandatory and it’s the duty of RailRestro to deliver food in train at Raigarh station.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro?
There’re five steps to order fresh and tasty food on the train Journey. Follow these steps.
- Visit our official website or download RailRestro mobile application.
- Enter the PNR number and check the restaurants available en-route.
- Order your favourite food items and it will be added in your cart.
- Pay via Online or offline mode. We accept credit card/debit card/internet banking/Paytm/PayUMoney/ Freecharge. You can also choose COD (Cash on Delivery) option to pay for your food bill.
- Enjoy your food at your seat. If you have chosen COD, then tender the cash to our delivery executive.
Our Premium Catering Partners at Raigarh Station:
- HOTEL TULSI SWEETS
- JINDAL FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- HOTEL PANCHRATNA
- SALT AND SPICE
- FOOD PLAZA
They are committed to serve railway passengers with best food on their train journey.
Our special menus at Raigarh junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
*Explore the menu for more recipes to order while journeying.
Need to Order Food for Group Journey? Contact RailRestro
If you are traveling in a group and want to order something great healthy and tasty food during journey, then RailRestro is the point of contact. We take group food order and commit to deliver it on your seat for a delightful and healthy journey. You can call us at 8102888111 and our food advisors will connect with you for food ordering procedures. You can request a call-back from us and our executives will contact you within minutes. You can also chat with them through our AI-Based website and place your order accordingly.
We love to serve you the best food at Raigarh Junction.