Order Food in Train at Rajkot Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Rajkot Jn.
As per the statistical figures of March 2019 Rajkot is the 7th-fastest-growing city in the world. It was awarded with the title of “Best LAW and Order City” of India in 2013. One of the best part of the musical culture of Rajkot is that it has own native music genre, called Dayro. Rajkot also inherited the special Kathiyawadi folk music which has been twisted and used in the Bollywood industry. The people of Rajkot are a staunch supporter of vegetarian food. The city is located on the banks of the River Aji and Nyari.
- Vegetarian cuisines at Rajkot:
Bhakri: Bhakri is a special preparation made during winters. The basic ingredients used are wheat flour, garlic chutney and onion. It is best served with during evening tea with snacks.
- Gujarati traditional Thali: It’s a thali with all the Gujrati flavours in a single plate. Dhokla, Samosa, Puri, Roti, chickpea curry, plain rice, dal khichdi, paneer butter masala, kadhi-pakoda, Gulab Jamun, Phirni and Halwa. The food tradition of Gujarat is well-decorated and infused with Gujarat flavous in this traditional Thali. One cannot complete this Thali alone. If you are Rajkot, taste this special thali to feel the flavourful Gujarat.
- Khakhra: A special Gujarati dish which is served as a breakfast and as a tea snack. Khakra is best served with garlic chutney and the combination tastes awesome.
- Dhokla: A steamed dish which is prepared with a mixture of chickpea flour, salt and soda. This dish is given various colors forms using natural and artificial colors.
Other tasty snacks served here are Khandvi, Daal Dhokli, Fafda, Farsi Falafel, Ganthia, Dhokla, Hahdwoh, Kachori, Khakhra, Khaman Dhokla, Khichdi, Lilva Kachori, Muthia, Sev Khamani, Kadhi, Undhiyun, Breads, Bajri roti, Dhebara and mixed thepla. Apart from these, there are several sweets served in every household and in the Gujrati thali. They are Basundi, Ghari Ghevar, Halvasan, Malpua, Keri no ras, Puran Podi and Shrikhand.
Trains crossing Rajkot station:
There are many trains crossing, halting and originating from this “A” category station. Any passenger can order food in train with a valid PNR number and enjoy the meal of their choice.
- Okha Jaipur Special (09563)
- Okha Howrah Express (22905)
- Pbr Rjt Express (19572)
- Rjt Brc Superfast Special (09568)
- Somnath Express (09252)
- Rjt Dee Express (09579)
- Pbr Sc Express (19202)
- Rajkot Express (17018)
- Pbr Kaviguru Express (12950)
- Hapa Madgaon Express (22908)
- Jbp Somnath Express (11464)
- Kochuveli Express (19262)
- Pbr Howrah Express (12905)
- Vivek Express (19568)
*To know the complete list of trains crossing this station, visit the official website of Indian Railways.
Food Delivery in Train at Rajkot Station
The concept to munch fresh and tasty food in train from exotic restaurants was a dream. The probability to get food items of choice in train was zero. Is the scenario same for today? NO! Experience the regional taste of Rajkot which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Rajkot station. The passengers traveling in a train can order Gujarati delicacies from our premium e-catering partners and satisfy their hunger ping-pangs. From breakfast recipes to the Awadhi lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Rajkot station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our Catering partners at Rajkot Station:
There are two major e-catering partners of RailRestro at Rajkot station which delivers best food in train. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
- BHABHA DINING HALL
- ARYA FAMILY RESTAURANT
- ARYA KATHIYAVADI FAMILY RESTAURANT
- FOOD PLAZA
- RADHE THALI RESTAURANT
Menu to order at Rajkot Station
- Thalis: South Indian Thali, Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style.
Call RailRestro for Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Rajkot station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.