Order Food in Train at Rajnandgaon Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Rajnandgaon
Rajnandgao is a small town in the state of Chhattisgarh. It was also known as Nandgram in the past. The city serves its passengers through a railway station which has all the amenities for the travelers. It is well-connected with other states of India like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and Pune. It is the best railway station of the Chhattisgarh state. Direct connections are available for the places like Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Nagpur, Gondia, Wardha, Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Hapa, Chennai, Trivandrum, Patna etc. The city is also well- connected with bus stands where people can commute to different cities of Chhattisgarh. It serves as a good transportation mode for the people who want to travel via bus. There are some special recipes which are served in the city. Some of them are:
- Dubki Kadhi: Dubki Kadhi is a special recipe which is made with curd as a basic ingredient. It is prepared with chickpeas flour and curd. A special tadka of Rai (Black mustard balls).The fried pakodas are dipped in kadhi and cooked till it softens. It completes the lunch plates of the people of Rajnandgao.
- Bafauri: Bafauri is an extremely healthy dish which is prepared with a mixture of various veggies and chickpea flowers. These balls are steamed instead of frying. They provide all the nutritional benefit to the body. This is widely consumed.
- Tilgur: It is also called “Til ka Laddu”. Til is an ingredient which keeps the body healthy by providing sufficient nutrients and warmth to the body. The Til ka laddu is prepared with melted jaggery and dry sauté til. Soft balls are made and this recipe can be stored maximum for a month to consume.
- Bara: Urad dal is the basic ingredient. It is a type of Vada which is popular in south. A mixture of fermented urad dal is prepared overnight to ferment. It is added with spices of twenty types with veggies. The mixture is further fried in hot oil with a round shape. These vada are best served with Sambhar and chutney. This dish represents the food culture of Rajnandgao on various occasions.
Food Delivery in Train at Rajnandgao Station
The concept to munch fresh and tasty food in train from exotic restaurants was a dream. The probability to get food items of choice in train was zero. Is the scenario same for today? NO! Experience the regional taste of Rajnandgao which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of chicken biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Rajnandgao station. The passengers traveling in a train can order delicacies from our premium e-catering partners and satisfy their hunger ping pangs. From breakfast recipes to the Awadhi lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Rajnandgao station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our catering partners at Rajnandgao Station:
There are two major e-catering partners of RailRestro at Rajnandgao Station which delivers best food in train. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
- HOTEL SHRI KANWAR PALACE
- JALARAM SWEETS
Menu to order at Rajnandgao Station
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, one can order exotic Chinese dishes like Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style.
Call RailRestro for Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Rajnandgao station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...