Order Food in Train at Ratnagiri Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Ratnagiri
Out of the 36 districts of Maharashtra, Ratnagiri district defines itself with help of its demography and places of touring. It lies in the state of Maharashtra. The district is a part of Konkan division of Maharashtra and serves the city with a railway station which has all the facilities for passengers. The passengers can avail the facilities like automated unreserved ticketing machine, computerised reservation system, food stalls, refreshment stalls, food court, cloak room, waiting hall etc. There are many locations to visit in Ratnagiri and tasty cuisines to taste the local flavours of Maharashtra. Ratnagiri is a place to taste two most exotic fruits:
- Alphanso Mango: A variety of juicy and pulpy mango which has its origin in the USA. Ratnagiri is famous for Alphanso mango which is sold at a price of almost Rs.700-Rs.1000 per dozen in other areas of Maharashtra. They are dark yellow in color and with sweet pulp inside. Many exotic dishes are made out of Alphanso breed.
- Kokum: Kokam is a unique flower which is used as a spice and as a medicine. It has recently got got GI (geographical identification) tag from the government. The pulp of Kokum keeps cancer away and the kokum juice is healthy for blood pressure and brain health. These two unique fruits are widely available at Ratnagiri.
Places to visit at Ratnagiri:
- Ratnadurg Fort: During the period of 1670 and after several decades of Muslim rule, Chhatrapati Shivaji annexed Ratnadurg Fort. It was taken care by the Maratha Empire. Later, the fort was handed over to Aangre, who lost it to the Peshva in 1753. The British captured the fort from the Peshva in the year 1818. Now it is a famous sightseeing in Ratnagiri.
- Mandavi Beach: Mandavi Beach is known for its black sand and hence often referred as ‘Black Sea’. This beach is also known as ‘Gateway to Ratnagiri’. Mandavi Beach is one of the busiest and most crowded beaches in Maharashtra. It’s a perfect location for water sports enthusiasts.
- Shri Devi Bhagwati Mandir: This highly architecture temple known as the holy” Shri Devi Bhagwati Mandir” is located inside the Ratnadurg Fort. The architectural style of the temple is the attraction. The temple looks mesmerizing during the Navratri festival.
- Thibaw Palace: Thibaw Palace was built by the British during 1910 – 1911.It was built for the king and queen of Burma (Myanmar) who were in exile. The Thibaw Palace was occupied by the Burmese royal family until their death in 1916. Their tombs are still preserved here.
Other places to venture at ratnagiri are Marleshwar Temple, Karhateshwar Temple, Ganapatipule Beach, Anjarle Beach, Pawas, Guhagar Beach, Zhari Vinayak Temple, Aare Beach, Tilak Ali Museum and Ratnagiri Lighthouse. Take some time out and enjoy the beautiful Ratnagiri with fun and excitement.
Trains Crossing Ratnagiri Junction:
There are many trains crossing ratnagiri junction. Passengers can order food in train at Ratnagiri junction and enjoy them on their journey. The list of trains crossing Ratnagiri are:
- Mao Hapa Special (09533)
- Pnbe St Premium (09056)
- Mao Ltt Special (00114)
- Ltt Mao Ac Special (01229)
- Rajya Rani Express (11004)
- Konkan Kanya Express (10111)
- Mandovi Express (10103)
- Jan Shatabdi Express (12051)
- Bikaner Ac Express (22476)
- Matsyaganda Express (12620)
- Porbandar Express (19261)
- Trivndrm Rajdhani (12432)
- Goa Sampark K Express (12449)
*There are many trains crossing this junction. For a complete list check the official website of Indian Railways.
Food in Train at Ratnagiri Junction
When your train crosses Ratnagiri station and your tastebuds are planning to have a platter fresh of Maharashtra flavors, then RailRestro is the ultimate choice for you to order food on train journey. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is dedicated to deliver best food in train to the passengers who need tasty and healthy food during journey. There are our premium e-catering partners serving tasty and fresh food at the station. You can order your favourite food in train from the vast catering menu of RailRestro. There are many restaurant partners of RailRestro serving hot and fresh food plate of food in train at Ratnagiri junction. Varieties like veg thali/Non-veg thali/Indian/Chinese combo/North Indian/South Indian/ Chinese/continental and fast foods are delivered in the train at this station.
E-Catering partner of RailRestro at Ratnagiri Station:
There are five e-catering partners serving food to train passengers at the Ratnagiri station. These restaurants serve vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines with great taste and flavours. You can use RailRestro mobile application and order your food at Ratnagiri station. Use code “APP5” to get a discount of 5% on ordering via application. The frequently served foods from this restaurant are:
- CHANDRA CATERERS
- VINAYAK HOTEL
- VEG CLIMATE
- SANGAM REGENCY
- HOTEL SANGAM REGENCY
Menu for passengers at Ratnagiri Railway Station
- Biryani: Veg/Chicken/Mutton Biryani with raita
- Chinese: Order exotic Chinese dishes like Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.*
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)*
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.*
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs*.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, upma and south Indian Thali*.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thali and combos available in Jain style
*Explore the menu for more details on food items. There are multiple options available to choose.
RailRestro caters to Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place your food order at Ratnagiri station, you can request a call back from our food advisors and we would be more than happy to assist you with your group food order. You can also chat with our digital food experts via AI-based website to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
Payment at RailRestro Portal:
We accept online payment from debit card/credit card/internet banking/Paytm/PayUMoney/Freecharge. Our CC Avenue is safe and secure for online payment. You can opt for Cash on delivery (COD) as an offline payment mode.
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Ratnagiri Station