Order Food in Train at Rayagada Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Rayagada
Rayagada is a city in the state of Odisha. The district of Rayagarh is heavily populated by the tribal population with their ethno-cultural identity. It is a home to various tribal communities and sub tribal community. However, Rayagada has economically developed as compared to the past. The city has various temples and other tourist spots with authentic Oriya cuisines and modern restaurants operating at every corners of the country. . These restaurants serve food of various types like north Indian, local Oriya food, Oriya Thali, Chinese and snacks. Some of the temples to make a definite visit are:
- Maa Majhighariani Temple: There are devotees visiting this temple from Madhya Pradesh Chhatishgarh, Andhra Pradesh including undivided Koraput district. Only the face of the Maa MajhiGhariani is worshiped.
- Maa Mangla Temple: This is the temple located in the Raniguda area of Rayagada. This temple is dedicated to Maa Mangla Devi, an avatar of Goddess Parvati. The beauty of this temple is very picturesque during the celebration of Navratri.
- Laxminarayan temple: It’s the temple which is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The deities Laxminarayan, Hanuman, Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra and Subhadra and Lord Siva are worshiped by thousands devotees.
- Jagannath Temple at Rayagada: The temple has been rebuilt with a new look to attract the tourist mass. The Car festival is celebrated here in the month of Aashada every year.
Other temples to visit are Gayatri Temple, Devagiri hill, Chatikona, Minajhola, Paikapada, Padmapur, Maa Markama Temple and the list is long. There are many natural sights which confer the natural soul soothing happiness. Rayagada is well known for its contribution to Odia literature.
This city in the state of Odisha has a station for the people of Rayagada to visit the other parts of India. Earlier the rail link was not that developed but today there are many trains which originate and terminates from this station. The city junction has all the facilities like computerised reservation facility, water ATM, well-maintained parking space, food stalls, snacks counters, book stalls, food court, and waiting hall. There are also cloak rooms in which passengers can easily place their luggage at a minimum cost per hour. These facilities are open anytime for the travelers.
Trains crossing Rayagada Station:
There are various trains crossing this station. Any passenger can order tasty food in train in these express trains and enjoy them during their journey. E-catering facility in train allows the passengers to order their loved food Some of the trains which cross this station are :
- Ypr Hatia Express (12836)
- Rou Krpu Express (18107)
- Krba Vskp Express (18517)
- Durg Jdb Express (18211)
- Vskp Ltt Express (22847)
- Koraput Hwh Express (18006)
- Tata Ypr Express (12889)
- Tapaswini Express (18452)
- Hwh Koraput Express (18005)
- Tata Allp Express (18189)
- Hirakhand Express (18448)
- Dhanbad Express (13352)
- Samta Express (12807)
*For a complete list of trains crossing Rayagada with their timetable, visit the official site of Indian Railways.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Rayagada Station
Our premium e-catering partners at Rayagada junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey by ordering from their favorite restauranyt. .
- SREE VENKATESWARA ENTERPRISES: It serves best veg and non-veg food at Rayagada station. Call us at 8102888111 and our food advisors are just a call away.
Our Special Menu at Rayagada station
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada S?mbhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill. We love to serve you the best food in train at Rayagada station
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...