Order Food in Train at Renigunta Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Renigunta Jn.
Renigunta is a town in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is a suburb of Tirupati and the mandal headquarters of Renigunta mandal. The special Tirupati Devasthana is a pious location near to the Renigunta. Piligrims visit Renigunta and alight here to go to Tirupati and Sri Kalahasti. They are most visited places of Renigunta. Tirupati Balaji is considered to be one of the most divine temples of India which has highest number of visitors any day of the year. It is considered to the holiest location of the southern India where foreigners and even business/corporate brats visit for a “Darshan” to this extreme spiritual power. Renigunta has also become a sacred place due to the presence of many temples and spiritual organisations. It is a major junction station with branch lines to Arakkonam Junction and Katpadi Junction via Tirupati Main. Some of the main locations or divine temples to visit here are:
- Sahasra Linga Temple
- Sri Subrahmanya Swamy Temple
- Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple
- Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple
- Sri Varahaswami Temple
- Sri Govindarajaswami Temple
- Kapila Theertham
- Japali Teertham
- Sri Bedi Anjaneyaswami Temple
- Papavinasam Theertham
- Ramakrishna Teertham
- Sri Venkatesvara Museum
- Sri Kapileswaraswami Temple
- Sri Prasanna Venkateswaraswami Temple
- Sri Varadaraja Swamy Temple
- Tumbhuru Teertham
- Akasaganga Teertham
Andhra Pradesh and its cities excel in south Indian and Andhra cuisines. There are many south Indian cuisines which are loved by the residents to consume. Where Idli is one of the basic and primary dish of Andhra Pradesh there are many coastal dishes made out of fish which are popular throughout the India and to some locations outside India. There are some cuisines which are extremely popular like:
- Variety of Dosa: The Dosa at Andhra Pradesh is of variety and available everywhere in the entire Andhra Pradesh. Likewise Renigunta has also many food joints, restaurants and small food joints which serve variety of Dosa served with sambhar, Sagu and Chutney.
- Fish Fry: The coastal part of Andhra is backed with fresh seafood supply like breeds of fish, crabs, prawns, tiger prawns, and other sea animals. These are highly consumed in many forms. Dishes like fish fry, steamed crabs, dry fish recipes, are famous. The magic of tasty seafood comes up with an excellent mix of spice. The Andhra spices are used generously to make the food spicy and colourful. Taste the fish cuisines at Renigunta. It will make your trip successful.
- Andhra Meals: Andhra meals are one of the best light meals available at Renigunta. The platter contains sambhar, rasam, a bowl of rice, dry veggies, palya, veg curry, puri/roti/Malabar Parota, salad, pickle, and buttermilk/curd.
Trains crossing Renigunta Junction:
There are many trains crossing through the Renigunta junction. Passengers can order food in train while there journey through RailRestro. Avoid the unhygienic pantry food and switch to your favourite dishes while traveling in train.
- Narayanadri Express (12733)
- Mtm Tpty Express (17402)
- Mys Howrah Express (08004)
- Pune Gr Express (06028)
- Mas Garibrath S (06027)
- Tirupathy Express (16203)
- Madras Express (16054)
- Tpty Krmr Express (12761)
- Swarna Jayanti (12644)
- Mumbai Mail (11028)
- Madurai Express (11043)
- Tirumala Express (17488)
- Gurudev Express (12660)
- Purulia Express (22606)
- Navyug Express (16687)
- Kharagpur Express (22604)
- Nizamuddin Express (12643)
*For a complete list of trains crossing Renigunta, visit the official website of the Indian Railways.
Food in Train at Renigunta Junction
When your train crosses Renigunta junction, and your taste buds are tickling to have a platter fresh of Andhra flavours, then RailRestro is the ultimate solution. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is dedicated to deliver best food in train to the passengers who need good and healthy food during journey. There are our premium e-catering partners serving tasty and fresh food at the station. You can order your favourite food in train from the vast catering menu. There are many restaurant partners of RailRestro serving hot and fresh food plate of food in train at Renigunta junction. Varieties like north Indian/South Indian/ Chinese / continental and fast foods are delivered in the train at this station. Download RailRestro Mobile Application for food ordering and get a discount of 5% on your food bill. Use code "APP5".
Our e-catering partners at Renigunta junction:
There are six e-catering partners at Renigunta junction providing best food to the passengers in train. These restaurants provide Veg/Non-veg/Gujarati/Chinese/Indian and Chinese combo/ Jain food preparations/Jain Thali, Standard/Deluxe/Mini/Maharaja Thali etc. to the train passengers who are in search of good and hygienic food. Now avoid the distasteful pantry food and switch to food of your choice while traveling in train.
- HOTEL MANJULA
- SHREE RADHEY RESTAURANT
- BLISS HOTELS
- FOOD POINT
- VISHNU BHAVAN
- GOOD FOOD
- APPLE LOUNGE RESTAURANT
Menu for passengers at Renigunta Railway Station
- Chinese: Order exotic Chinese dishes like Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, upma and south indian Thali.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style
*Explore the menu for more details on food items. There are multiple options available to choose.
Request a call back For Group Food Order
If you're traveling in group and want to place your food order at Renigunta station, you can request a call back from our food advisors and we would be more than happy to assist you with your group food order. You can also chat with our digital food experts via AI-based website to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Renigunta Junction
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...