Order Food in Train at Rewari Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Offers for You
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Rewari
Rewari is a small city in the state of Haryana. It is 82 KM away from New Delhi and 51 kilometres from Haryana. Rewari, though being a small city is full of talented resources that excel in singing and dancing skills. There are many singers from the various districts of Haryana. Rewari covers few parts of Aravali hill range and falls in some part of Rajasthan too. The arid climate of rajasthan and the storms of Aravali hills together influence the climate of Rewari. There is a specific food culture at Rewari which contains special inclusion of milk products like buttermilk and curd. Even, in the 20th century, the people of Rewari believe in consuming traditional food items which are cooked by using traditional methods and equipment. The churning of curd for ghee and buttermilk is practiced in every houses and every kitchen believes in having pure food. There are items like Bajre ki roti, curd, leafy vegetables of different types are extremely popular here at Rewari. The main sightseeing at Rewari is the:
Rewari Heritage Steam Locomotive Museum
It was built in 1983 and the only surviving steam loco shed in India. This was the only loco shed in North India after which the steam engines phrased out in 1990. It was decided by the Indian Railways to convert the abandoned building into a heritage museum where loco sheds will be displayed as a heritage of India. Today, in the twentieth century, it has become a famous part of Rewari tourism. The refurbished heritage museum was opened in October 2010. The engines are also available for live demonstrations.
The Rewari district is blessed with a railway station which is used by the locals to commute to different parts of India. It has direct trains to Mumbai, New Delhi and Kolkata. The station is equipped with all the major facilities like computerised reservation system, water ATMs, refreshment stalls, food court, book stalls, cloak room and waiting hall. Passengers can easily wait for their train by using these facilities at a minimum cost. If you want to order hot and fresh food in train at Rewari station while traveling, then one can do it by ordering food via e-catering services.
Trains crossing Rewari station:
There are many trains crossing through rewari station. Some of them are:
- Cdg Bdts Superfast Special (04512)
- Rjt Dee Express (09579)
- Mandor Express (12461)
- Malani Express (14662)
- Bdts Dee Express (19029)
- Adi Varanasi Express (19407)
- Bsb Adi Express (19408)
- Garib Nawaj Express (15715)
- Hwh Jsm Express (12371)
- Jammu Aii Express (12414)
- Ajmer Shatabdi (12016)
- Chetak Express (12982)
- Uttaranchal Express (19566)
*There are many trains crossing Rewari station. For a complete list of trains and their timetable visit the official website of Indian Railways.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Rewari Station
Our premium e-catering partners at Rewari junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey.
- LALIS STREAT
- KAKA BAKERY
- HIGHWAY ZAIKA
- RG ENTERPRISES
- BILBERRY HOTEL & RESTAURANT
- RED CHILLY FAMILY RESTAURANT
Our Special Menu at Rewari station
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada S?mbhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill. We love to serve you the best food in train at Rewari station