Order Food in Train at Saharsa Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Saharsa Jn.
The eastern part of the Bihar which is situated in the holy banks of the Kosi River is a home to many traditional and cultural cities of Bihar. Saharsa is one of such city which reflects the traditional and ancient Bihar is a growing city in Bihar. It is a part of the Mithila region and mithila painters are also found here which are exclusively hired in different states and even in international grounds for their painting. It is counted as a backward region of Bihar as agriculture is the main economic activity. The crops grown here are Makhana, rice, mango, Litchi, Bamboo, Mustard, corn wheat and sugarcane. Teak trees are also grown in abundance. Two main rivers bordering the city are Kosi River and Baghmati River. As per the cuisine is concerned, apart from litti-chokha there are variety of food and snacks which are popular for among the Saharsa and other surrounding cities.
- Choora Bhuja: Red chilies, roasted peanuts and puffed rice with chaat masala powder is a perfect blend locally called as Choora Bhuja, is a popular evening snack.
- Sattu Ka Paratha: Tantalize your taste buds with tangy sattu mix stuffed in Paratha and served in the form of dry chappati with ghee on the top or in the form of Paratha.
- Suran Chutney: Loaded with protein, minerals and antioxidants, it is special chutney made with Suran/ Elephant Yam or Jimikand. It is a healthy food. It is a welcome break from the regular mango and imli chutneys.
- Dudhauri: Served on festivals like Holi, this easy-to-make recipe can be prepared in minutes and can be packed to road trips and picnic too. A must try recipe!
- Dehrori: This easy-to-make recipe can be made within 30 minutes using simple ingredients which are rice, cardamom powder, almonds, cashews, yogurt, ghee, lemon juice and sugar.
- Teesi Ki Chutney: Flax seeds are the main ingredient which makes the dish incredible with a tinge of lemon juice to give it a different tarty flavour that makes it even more scrumptious.
- Rasia: A kheer recipe which is specially made with jaggery instead of sugar. It is prepared during Chhath Puja. Rasia is famous for its yummy taste and festive touch.
Trains crossing Saharsa Station:
There are many trains crossing this station. Any passenger having a valid PNR number can order food in train via RailRestro- an e-catering company which delivers food in train to the passengers traveling for their journey. Here’s a list of trains crossing Saharsa station.
- Jyg Shcjanki Express (15284)
- Poorabiya Express (15280)
- Rajya Rani Express (12567)
- Poorbiya Express (15279)
- Garib Rath Express (12203)
- Koshi Express (15281)
- Janhit Express (13206)
- Fzr Shc Special (05216)
- Shc Rnc Special (08625)
- Hate Bazare Express (13163)
For a complete list of train, visit the official website of Indian Railways.
Food ordering in train at Saharsa Junction:
You can order food from RailRestro mobile application or visit our official website. You can also chat with our customer care representatives through our AI based website who are available for your assistance. If you are following some kind of specific food pattern, then you can ask to our food advisor to get those food stuffs delivered at your berth. You may call on the given number 8102888111 and one of our food advisors would contact you within seconds with the great food options on the train.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
Follow five simple steps while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Saharsa Station:
our catering partner at Saharsa station who are dedicated to serve best food in train to the passengers who are looking for some great food option in train. Passengers can order food from FOOD PLAZA with a minimum order of INR 299.
Menu to Order in Train:
Our e-catering partners have various food options in the menu to offer to the passengers. Any passenger having a PNR number can order these tasty delicacies in train and enjoy their journey.
- Chinese: Apart from Fried Rice and Noodles, one can order exotic Chinese dishes like Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials, it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style
- Snacks like veg sandwich, bread omelet, Poha, Puri bhaji and much more
- Dessert like Gulab Jamun/Rasgulla/Rasmalai
- Others: Curd/Raita/Papad/Pickle
Group food ordering at Saharsa junction:
You can also place group food order on train, if you are journeying in a group. On placing group food order you are given a great discount on total amount. So there is always a room for saving if you are ordering food on train via RailRestro. Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order. RailRestro serves you the best food, prepared in hygienic kitchen conditions and served fresh and hot. A great satisfaction and a wide smile are complementary with RailRestro food packet.
We love to serve you the best food at Saharsa Station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...