Order Food in Train at Sawaimadhopur Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Sawaimadhopur
Sawai Madhopur is a city in the state of Rajasthan. The city is 121 km south of Jaipur. The city is named after the Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh I. Sawai madhopur has many tourist attraction spots like Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore Fort, Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum of Natural History, Shilpgram, and Galta mandir. Sawai madhopur has local cultural festivals celebrated with great joy and show. Some of the main festivals are Sawai Madhopur Utsav, Ganesh Chaturthi Fair, Dussera, and Chauth Mata Mela. Sawai Madhopur Junction lies under the West Central Railway zone of Indian Railways. Various luxury trains make their stoppage at Sawai Madhopur like Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Maharaja Express, and Deccan Odyssey. Earlier, Sawai Madhopur was awarded as “First Heritage Railway Station”. The food of Sawai Madhopur is highly influenced from Rajasthan food culture. Some of the popular dishes are:
- Dal Baati Churma: A famous dish made with dal and served with Baati (a round shaped ball made with wheat flower and baked in oven). This tastes awesome and forms as one of the most consumed dish in sawai Madhopur.
- Gatte ki Sabzi: It is a popular gravy based dish. “Gatta” is made up of gram flour (Besan). The Gatte is prepared separately and cooked in thick luscious gravy. It tastes best with steamed rice.
- Bajre ki Roti: Bajre ki roti hot and smeared with oil/ghee/butter and served with dal or gatte ki sabzi.
- Dal Bade: It’s a deep fried snack made with a paste of pulses, spices, onion and herbs. The paste is flattened in shape and directly fried in hot oil. It is served as snack or a side dish with rice dal and sabzi.
Order Food in Train at Sawai Madhopur Junction
Are you hungry on the journey and compelled to eat the worst and distasteful pantry food or the food available at platform premises? No worries! RailRestro is the solution. RailRestro is an e-catering company which provides fresh food in train to the passengers on their desired station. Now replace the distasteful pantry food with hot and fresh restaurant style food in train. Any passenger can order their favourite food and get it delivered at their berth via RailRestro. RailRestro has a wider coverage of restaurants which deliver food in pantry and non-pantry trains. Now any passenger can order food of their choice at sawai madhopur junction in 5 easy steps.
- Visit our website or our android or IOS application.
- Enter your PNR number and check the restaurants en-route. There are many options like Chinese, South Indian, North Indian, Rajasthani, Gujarati, and western food like burgers, French fries and pizza.
- Choose your food and apply the coupon code “FOOD10” to get discount. This will be added in your cart.
- Pay online via credit card/debit card/Internet banking/Paytm/Freecharge/ PayUMoney
- Relax and enjoy the food at your seat.
Currently, RailRestro has two active vendors ready to serve their delicacies to the passengers traveling in train at sawai madhopur junction. CHANAKYA HOTEL AND LODGE and SHARMA FOODS provide vegetarian delicacies to train passengers.
- Veg Thali (Mini, Special and Deluxe) and Jain Thali
- Veg biryani with raita
- Rice items (Veg pulao, jeera rice, curd rice, dal khichdi and plain rice)
- South Indian dishes (Masala Dosa, Masala Dosa and Uttapam)
- Veg curries (Paneer matar, Paneer butter masala, Mix veg curry, Malai Kofta and mushroom masala)*
- Snacks (Paratha combo, Poha, Bread butter toast, Pao Bhaji, Chola Bhatura, and sandwhich)*
- Bread: (Naan, Tawa roti, Laccha Paratha and Missi roti)*
- Beverage: (Hot milk for babies, butter milk and Lassi)
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)*
- Dal: (Dal Fry/Dal Tadka/Dal Makhni )
- Dessert (Rasgulla, Gulab Jamun)
- Others (Curd/Salad/Papad/Raita )
* Explore our menu for more dishes to order in train.
- Order before 30 minutes of the arrival of the train at sawai madhopur station
- Minimum order Rs.99
Ordering food for group? Call 8102-888-111 for food ordering
If you are traveling in a group and want to order food for the entire group, call 8102-888-111 and get connected to our food advisors who will arrange for your group food order at the next station. You can also chat with our digital food experts through our AI-based website interface and place your order. You can also request a call back option and our food representative will call you back immediately.
Tip: Use Code”GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on the bill amount.
We love to serve you with the best cuisines at Sawai Madhopur junction.