Order Food in Train at Sevagram Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Sevagram
Sevagram is a small town located at the in Wardha district of Maharashtra. Sevagram is closely related to the life of the father of nation”Mahatma Gandhi”. A popular attraction of this place is the “Sevagram Ashram”. Today the Sevagram aashram is open for public and the aashram has the Adi Nivas and prayer ground, the Ba Kuti, the Bapu Kuti and the Akhri Nivas were our beloved Bapu used to stay with his wife “Kasturba Gandhi”. The sevagram is served with a railway station where travelers deboard to know about the past political life and feel the sanctity of the place where Mahatma Gandhi resided. The Sevagram railway station is equipped with all sorts of amenities like computerised reservation facility, waiting room, cloak room, water ATM, and refreshment stalls. The station is maintained well and the passengers can feel the sanctity of the city from the station itself. Indian Railways are planning to paint the station with the life cycle and struggling phases of Gandhi Ji. It will be a tribute to the father of nation. There are some more places to visit at Sevagram. The best part of the city is the cuisines. It has a tangy of Marathi flavors and a slight punch of Gujrati food. Some of the famous cuisines of sevagram are:
- Batata Wada: A snack made with stir fried masala flavoured aaloo and with a crunch of peanuts. These aaloo wadas are deeply fried with a coating of chickpea flour (besan) and served with a spicy green mint and coriander chutney. It is also served with pao (bread). The dish is called vada pao.
- Modak: The Wardha special food contains a special sweet which is called the sweet of celebrations. It’s the “Modak” which is specially prepared with dry fruits, all-purpose flour, jaggery/sugar and Khoya. It is specially made during the Ganpati festival.
- Puran Poli: It’s not a dish but a culinary tradition of Maharashtra. Every district, cities towns and village of Maharashtra prepares this typical Marathi recipe which is made with dough of three varieties of flours, boiled chana dal, jaggery cardamom and coconut. The mixture of chana dal, jaggery cardamom and coconut is stuffed in the dough and rolled thin and cook in ghee.
- Gadhichi Poli: A special chapatti recipe or a layered roti made with wheat flour. It is a typical Marathi version of normal chapatti served with veg curry.
Trains crossing Sevagram Junction:
Special trains and express trains cross this junction. Passengers traveling in train can order food in train in these trains. You can contact RailRestro at 8102888111 and get delicious food delivered at your seat.
- Bangalore Special (06514)
- Sc Ngp Superfast Express (12771)
- Mumbai Mail (21028)
- Krba Tvc Express (16327)
- Korba Express (22648)
- Ahilyanagari Express (22646)
- Maharashtra Express (11039)
- Shm Ltt Express (18030)
- Sewagram Express (12140)
- Link Daksin Express (12861)
- Navyug Express (16687)
- Ahilyanagari Express (22645)
- Sc Pnbe Express (12791)
- Kerala Express (12625)
- Himsagar Express (16317)
*There are many trains crossing Sevagram junction. For a complete list of trains running to Sevagram junction, visit the official website of the Indian Railways.
Food in Train at Sevagram Station
When your train crosses Sevagram station, and your taste buds demand to have a platter fresh of Marathi cuisines, then RailRestro is the ultimate door to get fresh and healthy food for train journey. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is dedicated to deliver best food in train to the passengers who need tasty food during journey. There are our premium e-catering partners serving tasty and fresh food at the station. You can order your favourite food in train from our menu listed on the website. There are many catering partners of RailRestro serving hot and fresh food in train at Sevagram station. Varieties like north Indian/South Indian/ Chinese / continental and fast foods are delivered in the train at this station.
E-Catering partners of RailRestro at Sevagram Station:
There are two catering partners serving food to train passengers at the Sevagram station. These restaurants serve vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines with great taste and flavours. You can use RailRestro mobile application and order your food at Sevagram station. Use code “APP5” to get a discount of 5% on ordering via application.
- RIDDHI RESTAURANTS
- AMBIKA RESTAURANT
Menu for passengers at Sevagram Railway Station
- Chinese: Order exotic Chinese dishes like Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, upma and south Indian Thali.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style
*Explore the menu for more details on food items. There are multiple options available to choose.
Request a call back For Group Food Order
If you're traveling in group and want to place your food order at Sevagram station, you can request a call back from our food advisors and we would be more than happy to assist you with your group food order. You can also chat with our digital food experts via AI-based website to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Sevagram Station
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...