Order Food in Train at Shujalpur Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Shujalpur
Shujalpur railway station is located in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh serving the city of Shujalpur city. The railway station is located in the district of Shujalpur. The railway station premise is small but connects the city with major cities of Madhya Pradesh and nearby places. The railway station at Shujalpur serves a number of trains frequently running trains passing by the station. The railway station of Shujalpur is located in the Dahod-Ratlam-Bhopal branch line and serves all the trains passing by this railway route. Almost all of the trains passing by this railway line halt at the station of Shujalpur railway station. The railway station of Shujalpur railway station is operated by western railway zone. The railway station functions under the administration of Ratlam Division of Indian railways.
The railway's station at Shujalpur is very important railway connection to the city of Shujalpur district as it connects the passengers from different cities to reach at this place via intercity trains and also with mail/express trains coming from different states of Indian region. The station construction is small and developing yet the railway station is connected well with rest parts of India. The station is clean and well maintained. The platforms at the railway station are well sheltered and all the basic facilities have been provided in the premises of the station for the ease of passengers. The station building is equipped with facilities of computerized ticket reservation window, unreserved ticket window, parking facility, and drinking water booths.
There are total 3 platforms with electrified railway tracks function at this station railways station. The station serves more than 70 trains on a daily basis. The station is well connected by the IRCTC trains which connect the different parts of the country with the district. There are trains from Varanasi, Durg, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Lucknow, Ajmer, Katni, Chhattisgarh, New Delhi, Indore, Secunderabad, and several other cities halt at the station.
About the City
Shujalpur is a city and district headquarters of the district Shujalpur. The city falls in the Malwa Region of Madhya Pradesh. The city of Shujalpur is a modern day's town equipped with all the major facilities and utilities. The city of Shujalpur is also known as The Ranoganj city. The place is also famous for the temple of "Jatashankar". Every year on the occasion of Maha-Shivaratri a fair is organized near the temple.
The culture of the city reflects the typical Malwa life-style but also in modern and developing nature. The cuisines at the city are mainly Malwa food items that are being served here. Ratlami Sev and Daal Bati are the main traditional cuisine of the city. Ratlami Sev is often served with the daily meal of dinner. Though there are many restaurants in the city serve all kinds of meals such as south Indian, North Indian, Chinese, and continental food items.
Trains crossing Shujalpur Junction:
There are many trains crossing his junction. Passengers traveling in train can order food in train at Shujalpur station via RailRestro.
- Shipra Express (19306)
- Allahabad Special (09313)
- Ald Adi Special (09430)
- Rewa Indb Express (01703)
- Pnbe Indb Premi (09306)
- Sdah Indb Special (09310)
- Ngp Jaipur Express (11203)
- Bgkt Bsp Special (08244)
- Rjpb Indb Express (19322)
- Bpl Indb Passenger (59390)
- Malwa Express (12919)
- Jaipur Express (12975)
- Yeshvantpur Express (19301)
- Jp Cbe Superfast Express (12970)
- Bgkt Mq Express (16863)
Food Delivery in Train at Shujalpur Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Shujalpur Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Shujalpur junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. AGRAWAL FAMILY RESTAURANT is our catering partner at Shujalpur junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Shujalpur Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants.
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Shujalpur Junction.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...