Order Food in Train at Sirsa Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Sirsa
Sirsa is a small city in the land of Haryana. It is a small city which is served with a railway station. It borders Punjab and Rajasthan. It is located 260 kilometres north-west of New Delhi and 240 kilometres from the state capital Chandigarh. There are also two historical Gurudwaras (Sikh temples) in the city. The history of Sirsa dates back to the time of Mahabharata and finds its name in this holy epic. One of the most famous actors Mr. Sunil Grover belongs to Sirsa. He is known for his acts such as Gutthi in Comedy nights with Kapil and got fame from his renowned character “Dr. Mashoor Ghulati” in the first season of “The Kapil Sharma Show”. He is also known by his movies in Bollywood where he has played many characters. His recent release is Bharat. Apart from Mr. Grover, there are other personalities like Chaudhary Devi Lal (former Deputy Prime Minister of India), Sardara Singh (hockey player), Rupinder Handa (singer), and Satwant Kaur (Punjabi actress and singer). The city of Sirsa has a railway station which is equipped with computerised reservation system, inquiry counters, waiting room, cloak room, ticket vending machine, refreshment stalls, tea/coffee stalls, and commercial service like freight and mail services. Sirsa has an air base of Indian Air Force named Sirsa Air Force Station. Some of the Haryanvi cuisines served in this city are:
- Methi GajjarKadhi Pakora: it’s a typical Haryanvi dish prepared in every household. Fresh fenugreek leaves, spices and gram flour are used to prepare the batter for pakora and deeply fried giving it a rich and crisp texture.
- Mixed Dal: This is a special dal recipe which is a mix of selected pulses. There are maximum pulses included and first washed and soaked in plain water. The dal is pressure cooked and added with variety of tadkas.
- Singri Ki Sabzi: Singri is a special vegetable found in the parts of Haryana. It’s a semi-leafy vegetable which is cooked as a saag and served with dal and rice. A must recipe of every household!
- Bathua Raita: Bhatua is a form of pumpkin used in preparing Petha which is considered as a specialty of Agra. The same pumpkin breed is used to prepare raita in Sirsa. It is grated and mixed with curd and various spices. It is mostly served in functions and celebrations.
- Bhura Roti-Ghee: It’s a recipe with a traditional touch prepared with leftover rotis. Haryanvis often indulge in this dish after a meal as dessert.
Apart from these dihes there are many items like Besan Masala Roti, Hara Dhania Choliya, Kadhi Pakora, Malpua, Mithe Chawal, Bajara Khichri, Bathua Raita, Bajara Aloo Roti, Kachri ki Chutney, Alsi ki Pinni, and Rajma rice combo.
Trains crossing Sirsa Junction:
There are few trains crossing Sirsa Junction. Passengers having a PNR number can order food in train at Sirsa junction and get it delivered at your seat without any hassle. Passengers have to visit the RailRestro website and order their food online during train journey.
- Kisan Express (14519)
- Asr Ajmer Express (19612)
- Adi Svdk Express (19415)
Food ordering in train at Sirsa Junction:
You can order food from RailRestro mobile application or visit our official website. You can also chat with our customer care representatives through our AI based website who are available for your assistance. If you are following some kind of specific food pattern, then you can ask to our food advisor to get those food stuffs delivered at your berth. You may call on the given number 8102888111 and one of our food advisors would contact you within seconds with the great food options on the train.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
Follow five simple steps while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Sirsa Station:
our catering partner at Sirsa station who are dedicated to serve best food in train to the passengers who are looking for some great food option in train. Passengers can order food from PRATHAM FOOD PACKERS with a minimum order of INR 1999.
Menu to Order in Train
Our e-catering partners have various food options in the menu to offer to the passengers. Any passenger having a PNR number can order these tasty delicacies in train and enjoy their journey.
- Biryani: Veg Biryani/Mutton biryani/ Chicken Biryani
- Chinese: Fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Paneer Chilly, , Chicken Chilly, Mushroom chilly etc.
- Thali: Veg and Non-Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and maharaja) and Fish Thali
- Rice: Plain rice, Curd rice, Veg Pulao and Jeera rice.
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Pao Bhaji, Sandwich, Chole Bhature, and Papad
- Veg: Paneer, mushroom, and Aaloo curry preparations. Try the Oriya style Cauliflower curry. *
- Non-veg curry: Items like chicken and mutton curry preparations.*
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Veg Uttapam, and Plain Dosa.
- Tandoor: Tikkas and kebabs
- Combo Meals: Chinese and Indian
- Bread: Lacchha Paratha, Naan, Tawa roti and Tandoori Roti
- Beverages: Buttermilk, Lassi and Hot Milk
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun, Rasgulla.
- Others: Salad, Curd, Raita and Papad
Group food ordering at Sirsa junction:
You can also place group food order on train, if you are journeying in a group. On placing group food order you are given a great discount on total amount. So there is always a room for saving if you are ordering food on train via RailRestro. Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order. RailRestro serves you the best food, prepared in hygienic kitchen conditions and served fresh and hot. A great satisfaction and a wide smile are complementary with RailRestro food packet.
We love to serve you the best food at Sirsa Station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...