Order Food in Train at Surat Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Surat
Surat is a city in the state of Gujarat. It is also known as the “Silk City of India” as it is the leader in the textile industry. It is also the center for diamond cutting and polishing. On the other end, it is also called the “Diamond City of India”. As per the Indian Ministry of Urban Development, Surat is the 4th cleanest city of India. Surat railway station operates under the Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Some of the major tourist attractions of Surat are Surat International Exhibition and Convention Centre, Surat Castle, Saraswati Mandir, Suvali Beach, Dumas Beach, Umbharat Beach, Ukai Dam, and Gopi Talav. If you’re of religious bent, then temples here are thebest tourist spot for you. Some temples to visit are ISKCON Temple, Ambika Niketan TempleAmbaji- Balaji Temple, Shabri Dham, Kantareshwar Mahadev Temple, Khsetrapal Temple and Raam Madhi temple.
Order Food in Train from RailRestro at Surat Junction
SAI TRADERS, JAY VAJAY RESTAURANT and TIPSY TOPSY are the three premium e-catering partners of RailRestro which provide tasty vegetarian and Non-vegetarian food in train. From biryanis to fried rice, Paneer curry to chicken chilly, vegetarian platter to Jain food RailRestro specialises in delivering best food to the passengers traveling in train. Passengers having a PNR number can visit RailRestro website and enter their PNR number to check the restaurants and food available in their route. Once the passenger decides the restaurant and food he/she wants to order, they can easily add them into the cart and apply coupon code if any. The final food bill will be on your screen. Checkout from the page and the passenger will land to the payment page where options for payment like debit card, credit card, internet banking, Paytm, PayUMoney, and Freecharge are present. Choose any of the option and pay instantly. Want to pay via Cash? No Issues! Use “Cash on Delivery” option and pay at the station when the ordered food is delivered at seat.
Choose RailRestro for Food Ordering in Train
There are multiple e-catering businesses in the line which provides food in train. We are the leaders because we provide:
- Better quality food for customer satisfaction.
- We have maximum coverage of cities and stations.
- We’re an official partner of IRCTC.
- Passengers can contact with our food representatives for any information or complaints.
- We provide regional specialty food based on the locations from where you order.
Food Menu Available at Surat Station
Our catering partners deliver various cuisines for train passengers.
- Puri Bhaji, Poha and Bread butter toast
- Biryani: Veg biryani with Raita
- Chinese: Manchurian, Fried rice, Paneer chilly, *
- Thali: Veg Thali (Maharaja, mini, deluxe and standard),Pao Bhaji Thali, Special Mini Thali.
- Rice: Dal Khichdi, Jeera rice, Kaju pulao, Paneer pulao, curd rice, steamed rice, Tawa pulao and Lemon rice.
- Snacks: Samosa, Pao Bhaji, and Dhokala*
- Vegetable: Paneer varieties and mix veg preparations*
- Roti: Tawa Paratha, stuffed parathas, and Tawa roti*
- Beverage: Buttermilk, Lassi, cold Coco, and Soft drinks*
- South Indian: Dosa varieties, Uttapam, Vada sambhar and Idli sambhar.
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese*
- Pizza: Veg Cheeze Pizza.
- Sandwich: Veg sandwich, Veg cheese grilled sandwich and cheese sandwich.
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali*
- Desserts: Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun
- Cakes and Pastry: Pineapple/Black forest/strawberry crush/and truffle cake.
- Others: Curd/Papad/Salad/Raita
*Explore our menu for more appetizing recipes to order in train.
Order these delicaies for your group! Call 8102-888-111
Are you traveling in a group? To order these delicacies in train call, 8102-888-111 and one of our food advisors will connect with you and place the group food order. You can request a call back from the RailRestro team and one of our representatives will answer your call. You can order directly chat with our digital food representatives for group food ordering. Download our Android and IOS mobile application to get discount.
Tip: Use code “GROUP20” to get discount of 20% on your food bill.
We provide the best food in train at Surat Junction