Order Food in Train at Tatanagar Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Tatanagar Jn.
Tatanagar is a railway station which serves the city of Jamshedpur in Jharkhand. The name Tatanagar was kept to honour of its founder Jamshedji Tata. Passengers who plan to commute to Jamshedpur via train have to drop at Tatanagar station and take a cab/auto to their respective places. Wild life sanctuaries, temples, stadiums, lakes etc are the attraction of the city. Some of the places to visit at Jamshedpur are:
- Tata Steel Zoological Park: This zoological park houses a distinguished fauna like the feline predators, amphibians, reptiles etc. that fascinates the visitors, especially the children. A separate section of the park is for the migratory birds which are a home to various birds and species of birds which are specially found in this park. A must visit!
- Bhuvaneshwari Temple: it is one of the temples in Jamshedpur which is dedicated to the Goddess Bhuvaneshwari. It is a well-known Shakti Peetha in Hinduism that is flocked by thousands of devotees across the year. The festival of Navaratri is celebrated with great pomp and show and the entire temple is festooned lavishly.
- Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary: This sanctuary was established in the year 1975 and houses the animals like the barking deer, leopard, giant squirrel etc. Trekking, a sport activity can also be done in this sanctuary.
- Hudco Lake: Serene Ambiance and the beauty of streaming blue water make this place famous among the tourists. The place has such vibes and energy that it attracts tourists every day.
- JRD TATA Sports Complex: A sports area owned by the TATA Group. It is the largest arena of sports accommodating 60,000 audiences at a time. All te state level matches and reputed educational institutions are also allowed for conducting their annual sports day.
- Jubilee Lake: Visitors at this park are also allowed to go for a boating with minimum charges. The beauty of the lake is such that it has become a popular picnic spot for the local and tourists.
If we take cuisines into consideration, there are many varieties of cuisines that are available and served in the city. The city has many dhabas and small food joints which serve best Indian food, specially the North Indian food. There’s a bazar on the streets of Jamshedpur which is known for its food varieties. There are many stalls, south Indian food stalls, Chaat stalls, barbeque, kebabs and tandoori non-veg items which are sold in the market. The food market is live in the evening after 5’o clock. If you want to visit this food bazar, then it’s the night time to enjoy the scintillating bazar.
Trains Crossing Tatanagar Station:
There are many trains crossing Tatanagar station. Passengers who are travelling via train can order food in train at Tatanagar station. Passengers with a valid PNR can call or visit the official website of RailRestro and order food in train online.
- Bbn Janshatabdi (12022)
- Cpr Tata Express (18182)
- Bubneswr Rajdhani (22824)
- Ispat Express (12872)
- Santragachi Express (18010)
- Subarnarekha Express (13302)
- Steel Express (12814)
- Tata Dnr Express (18183)
- Junction Aneswarisupdl (12102)
- Hwh Koraput Express (18005)
- Pnbe Bsp Express (22844)
- Gitanjali Express (12860)
- Lalmati Express (12865)
- South Bihar Express (13287)
- Shm Udz Express (19659)
- Howrah Mail (12809)
- Karmabhoomi Express (22512)
Howrah Superfast Express (12869)
*To know the complete list of Trains, visit the official website of Indian Railways.
Food in Train at Tatanagar Station
Experience the regional taste of Tatanagar which includes the fresh aroma of tandoori items, Chinese, Gujarati, and the spicy local flavors of biryani, now delivered in train at your berth. Get these wonderful spicy foods in train within a few clicks. RailRestro, the catering partner of IRCTC, has a wider coverage of restaurants which are available for food delivery in trains at Tatanagar station. They will deliver the best food in train at Tatanagar station. From breakfast recipes to lunch and dinner items, everything can be easily served at Tatanagar station which you love to eat during the journey.
Our Catering partners at Tatanagar Station:
Our major e-catering partners of RailRestro at Tatanagar station delivers best food on train journey. Download the RailRestro mobile application and order your food in the journey to get a discount of 5%. Passengers can order food from:
- URBAN RASOI
- HAKMI CHAND D AND SONS
- ANTRA HOTEL AND RESTAURANT
- CLASSIC CATERING AND SERVICES
- THE KITCHEN
- MANNAT RESTAURANT
- HOTEL SHANTI
- HOTEL BLUE
Menu to Order at Tatanagar Station
- Biryani: Veg Biryani/Mutton biryani/ Chicken Biryani
- Chinese: Fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Paneer Chilly, , Chicken Chilly, Mushroom chilly etc.
- Thali: Veg and Non-Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and maharaja) and Fish Thali
- Rice: Plain rice, Curd rice, Veg Pulao and Jeera rice.
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Pao Bhaji, Sandwich, Chole Bhature, and Papad
- Veg: Paneer, mushroom, and Aaloo curry preparations. Try the Oriya style Cauliflower curry. *
- Non-veg curry: Items like chicken and mutton curry preparations.*
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Veg Uttapam, and Plain Dosa.
- Tandoor: Tikkas and kebabs*
- Combo Meals: Chinese and Indian *
- Bread: Lacchha Paratha, Naan, Tawa roti and Tandoori Roti
- Beverages: Buttermilk, Lassi and Hot Milk
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka*
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun, Rasgulla.
- Others: Salad, Curd, Raita and Papad
Call RailRestro for Group Food Order in Train
If you're traveling in group and want to place group food order in train at Tatanagar station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you in food ordering. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure CC Avenue payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.