Order Food in Train at Tenali Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Food Delivery in Train at Tenali Jn.
Tenali is a city in the Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. Tenali is a city which is blessed with popular attractions, tourist spots and other off beat things. Easy weekend plans are the best way to travel at Tenali. You won’t believe that there are tourist spots which have no fees and ticket prices to visit. The station is blessed with a station which is connected with major parts of southern India and north Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and Kolkata. The station has all the facilities like inquiry counters, ticketing system, tourist inquiry counters, ticket vending machine, food courts, cloakroom, waiting hall and water ATMs and Bank ATMs in the station premises. One can also drop at Vijayawada station and travel to Tenali. Few of the spots are:
- Kanaka Durga Temple: There are many mythological tales behind this divine temple. One of the interesting stories conveys that hill Goddess Kanaka Durga defeated and killed the demon Mahishasura and thus freed the people of Vijayawada from his torture. This temple is at its beauty during the festival of navratri. The temple is lavishly decorated and puja chanting can be heard throughout the nine days.
- Undavalli Caves: In the Guntur district of Vijayawada lies in the Undavalli caves. It is not only a simple cave but a collection of caves built in the 4th or 5th century. The sleeping posture of Lord Vishnu, the idol of Lord Buddha, and the sculptures of Teerthankaras are the main attractions related to this caves. There is no entry fee to this location.
- Mangalagiri: Mangalagiri hills are the auspicious hills which has many historical stories behind. The stories like how Lord Vishnu killed the most dangerous demon Kamuchi and saved the world from his atrocities. This is considered among the 8 auspicious places on which Lord Vishnu is said to have manifested himself.
- Bhavani Island: It is a beautiful river island in the Krishna River. This is the perfect place to spend a day or two to take a break from you busy life. The place is free from the pollution and noise of the city streets.
- Gandhi Hill: Earlier named as a Orr Hill and later renamed after the “Father of Nation”. It’s a huge stupa dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi and there are other 6 shrines around the stupa. A must visit to the location.
Trains crossing the Tenali:
There are many trains crossing Tenali station. Passengers with PNR number can order food online in train and get them delivered at their seat.
- Charminar Express (12759)
- Narayanadri Express (12734)
- Mtm Tpty Express (17402)
- Bangalore Express (06029)
- Qln Bza Express (07214)
- Vijayawada Express (07220)
- Chennai Express (12604)
- Bhubaneswar Express (12829)
- Santragachi Express (06318)
- Narayanadri Express (12733)
- Puri Chennai Express (22859)
- Ahilyanagari Express (22645)
- Seshadri Express (17209)
- Ypr Howrah Express (12864)
Food in Train at Tenali Station:
When your train crosses Tenali station, and your taste buds demand to have a platter fresh of cuisines, then RailRestro is the doorway to get fresh and healthy food for train journey. RailRestro is an e-catering company which is dedicated to deliver best food in train to the passengers who need tasty food during journey. There are our premium e-catering partners serving tasty and fresh food at the station. You can order your favorite food in train from our menu listed on the website. There are many catering partners of RailRestro serving hot and fresh food in train at Tenali station. Varieties like north Indian/South Indian/ Chinese / continental and fast foods are delivered in the train at this station.
Menu for passengers at Tenali Railway Station
Download RailRestro mobile application and order food from SPRINGS MULTI CUISINE FAMILY RESTAURANT, our food partner at Tenali Railway Station.
- Veg Biryani with Raita
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and Maharaja)
- Jain Special Thali with (no onion and garlic)
- Snacks like, Chole bhature, Sandwich, and Aaloo Puri, and Pav Bhaji
- Veg curry preparation like Chana Masala, Dum Aaloo, Paneer butter masala, mix-veg curry, Sev Tamatar, and Malai Kofta
- Veg Combo Meals
- Rice items like Pulao, curd rice, Jeera rice and Plain rice.
- South Indian cuisines like Idli Sambhar, and Masala Dosa
- Bread like plain roti, Naan, Laccha Paratha and Butter Naan and Tandoori Chapatti.
- Variety of Dal like dal Fry, Dal Tadka and Dal Makhni
- Beverage like Butter Milk/Lassi and Rabdi Cup
- Dessert- Rasgulla
- Curd/ Papad/ Raita/Salad *Explore the menu for more details on food items. There are multiple options available to choose.
Request a call back For Group Food Order
If you're traveling in group and want to place your food order at Tenali station, you can request a call back from our food advisors and we would be more than happy to assist you with your group food order. You can also chat with our digital food experts via AI-based website to place your order. You can either choose to pay online through our secure payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD). Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...