Order Food in Train at Tirupati Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Tirupati
Tirupati is called the "Spiritual Capital of Andhra Pradesh". It is the ninth most populous city of in Andhra Pradesh. When we hear the word Tirupati the instant picture which hauls over the mind is the Tirupati temple which is one of the most visited and most richest temple on earth. It’s the only temple of southern direction of India which is considered as holiest in the history with long queues attached to the gate every time in every season of the year. The Tirupati laddoos also called Prasadam or Naivedyam is the blessing of Tirupati Balaji and popular among entire states of India. The local food of Tirupati is a combination of Telgu and Tamilian taste. Remember that being one of India's holy city, there are no bars and pubs in the city as drinking and smoking here is considered unholy and is thus a taboo. Even non-vegetarian food is prohibited. There are many recipes to taste like;
- Andhra Thali: The Andhra Thali is a culinary tour to the authentic taste of Andhra Pradesh. The Thali has special Andhra rice, sambhar, rasam, dry veg with coconut, puri, paysam, chutney and papad.
- BisiBele Bhath: The word Bisi means ”hot” and Bele means “Dal”. This special dish is a khichdi type dish which is made with pulses, rice and few veggies (optional). The Masala bisibele bhath is served as a breakfast item.
- Curd rice: This special recipe is made with boiled rice and curd. They are mixed with salt and pomegranate seeds. It is like a coolant to the body and helpful in digestion. In some parts of Andhra Pradesh, the mixture is fermented overnight and then served as a breakfast.
- Pongal Vada: Pongal means a spicy khichdi, and the vada which is served as a complementary to the dish, is a vada made out of pulses and besan popularly called as dal vada.
- Tamarind rice: A rice variety which has a tangy essence of Tamarind. It tastes yummy with coconut chutney.
Other local varieties to taste at Tirupati are vegetable biryani, Lemon rice, Mango Lassi, Badam Milk, Buttermilk and Masala paal. Andhra people welcome you with these tasty cuisines.
Train crossing Tirupati station:
There are many trains crossing this station. Any passenger who has a valid PNR number can order food in train at Tirupati junction and have their meal delivered at their seat.
- Narayanadri Express (12733)
- Tirupathi Express (12758)
- Mtm Tpty Express (17402)
- Qln Bza Express (07214)
- Saptagiri Express (16058)
- Ypr Hatia Express (12836)
- Krmr Tpty Express (12762)
- Tpty Mtm Ns Express (17401)
- Tirupathi Express (16053)
- Tirupathy Express (16203)
- Tirumala Express (17488)
- Gurudev Express (12659)
- Navyug Express (16687)
Food ordering in train at Tirupati Junction:
You can order food from RailRestro mobile application or visit our official website. You can also chat with our customer care representatives through our AI based website who are available for your assistance. If you are following some kind of specific food pattern, then you can ask to our food advisor to get those food stuffs delivered at your berth. You may call on the given number 8102888111 and one of our food advisors would contact you within seconds with the great food options on the train.
Group food ordering at Tirupati junction:
You can also place group food order on train, if you are journeying in a group. On placing group food order you are given a great discount on total amount. So there is always a room for saving if you are ordering food on train via RailRestro. Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order. RailRestro serves you the best food, prepared in hygienic kitchen conditions and served fresh and hot. A great satisfaction and a wide smile are complementary with RailRestro food packet.
Our catering partners at Tirupati Station:
There are a total of five catering partners at Tirupati station that are dedicated to serve best food in train to the passengers who are looking for some great food option in train.
- BLISS HOTELS
- VISHNU BHAVAN
- MANAL RESTAURANT
- GOOD FOOD
- APPLE LOUNGE RESTAURANT
Menu to Order in Train at Tirupati Station
Our e-catering partners have various food options in the menu to offer to the passengers. Any passenger having a PNR number can order these tasty delicacies in train and enjoy their journey.
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, spring rolls, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Veg Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style
- Snacks like veg sandwich, Poha, Puri bhaji and much more
- Dessert like Gulab Jamun/Rasgulla/Rasmalai
- Others: Curd/Raita/Papad/Pickle
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
Follow five simple steps while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
We love to serve you the best food at Tirupati Station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...