Order Food in Train at Tiruppur Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Tiruppur
Tiruppur is situated in the state of Tamil Nadu and it’s one of the most pious cities with plethora of divine temples and tourist spots. The southern part of India is well-known for its divinity due to the presence of highly constructed Dravidian style temples which are itself an attraction. The food at Tiruppur is basically of South Indian in nature. Rice, sambhar, rasam, sagu, idli, dosa, moodde and other varieties of the same are sold at everywhere in every veg food joints. Tourists can find lots of vegetarian joints which serves fresh food to the residents. The city has a railway station which is open for the travelers to commute to various parts of India. The station is equipped with every facilty a passenger want to avail during or before a journey like waiting hall, cloak rooms, waiting rooms, reservation system, international tourist inquiry counters, food court, refreshment stalls, and other rail business related facilities like carrying freight and transport system for the old people through battery rickshaws on platforms. The passengers can avail these facilities at a minimum cost. At Tiruppur, there are many places to visit like Thirumoorthy Hills, Chennimalai temple, Sugreeswarar temple, Thirumoorthy Dham, Bannari Amman Temple, Arulmigu Kadu Anumantharaya Swamy Temple, Noyyal River, Avinashi Temple, Tirupur Kumaran Memorial Statue, Ayyan Kovil and Alangadu Jain Temple. You can also taste some of the best cuisines at tirupura such as;
- Mui Borok: Affectionately loved by the locals, the recipe is a must serve recipe in a Tiruppura Thali. It is made with fermented and dry fish called Berma. This enhances up the salty taste buds on your tongue as it a bit salty and spicy in taste.
- Bhangui: Bhangui is an essential rice dish which is prepared with the sun- dried rice boiled with ghee, ginger and onion. It is served only in banana leaf to entact its nutrients.
- Panch Phoron Tarkari: The Panch Foran Tarkari is a better deal when it comes to taste Bengali food. It’s a vegetarian dish which is cooked in “Panch Phoran” (a mix of five authentic spices). This delectable dish is best enjoyed with paratha or puri.
- Wahan Mosdeng: This recipe is made out of pork and loved by the locals of non-vegetarian tastebuds. This amazing delicacy is prepared with pork, onion, coriander leaves and green chilli.
- Kasoi Bwtwi: This dish is prepared with various green vegetables to emit the nutrients of a healthy dish. The main elements of the dish are fermented fish, french beans, chopped onions, Green chilies, a few tofu pieces, garlic cloves, salt and turmeric powder. A yummy treat!
Trains crossing Tiruppur Station:
There are many trains crossing through this station. Passengers with a valid PNR number can order food online in train and enjoy it at their seat.
- Tpj Maq Express (12653)
- Chennai Express (06018)
- Mangalore Express (06015)
- Nagercoil Express (06617)
- Ak Qln Special (07507)
- Qln Bza Express (07214)
- Narsapur Express (07218)
- Vijayawada Express (07220)
- Coimbatore Express (06615)
- Chennai Superfast Express (06616)
- Trivandrum Express (16321)
- Ernakulam Express (16865)
- Bangalore Express (06314)
- Chennai Express (12682)
Food ordering in train at Tiruppur Junction:
You can order food from RailRestro mobile application or visit our official website. You can also chat with our customer care representatives through our AI based website who are available for your assistance. If you are following some kind of specific food pattern, then you can ask to our food advisor to get those food stuffs delivered at your berth. You may call on the given number 8102888111 and one of our food advisors would contact you within seconds with the great food options on the train.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
Follow five simple steps while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Tiruppur Station:
Our catering partners at Tiruppur station are dedicated to serve best food in train to the passengers who are looking for some great food option in train.
- KR BAKES AND HOT CHICKEN
- KR BAKES
Menu to Order in Train Tiruppur Station:
Our e-catering partners have various food options in the menu to offer to the passengers. Any passenger having a PNR number can order these tasty delicacies in train and enjoy their journey.
- Chinese: Fried Rice, Noodles, Spring rolls, chicken schezuan, Chicken Hongkong, Honey chilli Potato, Manchurian and Dimsums.
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style
- Snacks like veg sandwich, bread omelet, Poha, Puri bhaji and much more
- Dessert like Gulab Jamun/Rasgulla/Rasmalai
- Others: Curd/Raita/Papad/Pickle
Group food ordering at Tiruppur junction:
You can also place group food order on train, if you are journeying in a group. On placing group food order you are given a great discount on total amount. So there is always a room for saving if you are ordering food on train via RailRestro. Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order. RailRestro serves you the best food, prepared in hygienic kitchen conditions and served fresh and hot. A great satisfaction and a wide smile are complementary with RailRestro food packet.
We love to serve you the best food at Tiruppur Station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...