Order Food in Train at TRIVANDRUM CNTL Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at TRIVANDRUM CNTL
Trivandrum central railway station is located in the city of Trivandrum in the Indian state of Kerala. Being the capital town of Kerala the railway station of Trivandrum is one the most modern railway stations of India. In term of development, Facilities and revenue generation, the railway station of Trivandrum central stands First. The railway station of Trivandrum central connects the capital city of Trivandrum with almost every state of India via railway transportation services. The railway station of Trivandrum Central also keeps its importance for handling the most numbers of trains connecting the passengers from several cities of India.
The railway station of Trivandrum central is operated by Southern railway and it is administered under Tiruanantapuram railway division of Indian railways. The railway station of Trivandrum Central serves mainly 2 railway routes in order to connect some of the major landmarks of the Indian region. One railway route connects the city of Trivandrum with Kollam via Tiruanantapuram -Kollam trunk line and other railway line Tiruanantapuram–Nagarkolli- Kanyakumari is connected by the Trivandrum.
There are almost 36 trains originate from this station for different cities of India among which all trains terminate at this station. There are almost 35 trains halt at the station every day. The station connects the city with different parts of India with railway transportation system. There are trains from several parts of country such as Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Puri, New Jalpaiguri, Howrah, Hyderabad, Ambala, Jammu, Allahabad, Bareilly, Mumbai, Patna, and many others halt at the station. The station handles almost 5, 00,000 passengers on daily basis.
About the City
Trivandrum is oen of the most beautiful capital towns of Indian states. The town is the capital town of Indian state of Kerala. The city is modern at one on the other hand it is surrounded by the greenery and beautiful natural spots. The city is the most populous city of the state. Mahatma Gandhi once said this town “Evergreen city” and each word of this phrase is completely true. The modern capital city of Kerala is located in the lap of nature. The city of Tiruanantapuram is also Information technology centre of the city. There are a number of places of interest are located in the city of Tiruanantapuram. To name few, Kovallam and Varkala beach are the most visited places of the city. Other places like waterfalls, Jungles and beaches are the fabulous places of the city cutting most of the tourists. Temples are another tourism spot in the city.
Trains Crossing Trivandrum Central:
There’re many trains crossing Trivandrum central. Passengers traveling in train can order food in train at Trivandrum Central. RailRestro is an e-catering company and an official partner of IRCTC, which delivers food in the train to the passengers.
- NewDelhi Ac Express (04095)
- Bangalore Express (16322)
- Mangalore Express (06304)
- Krba Tvc Express (16327)
- Tvc Chennai Express (12698)
- Ahilyanagari Express (22646)
- Trivandrum Express (06301)
- Amritha Express (16343)
- Gurudev Express (12660)
- Trivndrm Rajdhani (12432)
- Trivandram Express (16331)
- Rajdhani Express (12431)
- Punalur Passenger (56700)
- Veraval Express (16334)
- Hapa Express (19577)
- Raptisagar Express (12512)
Food Delivery in Train at Trivandrum Central Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Trivandrum Central Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Trivandrum Central junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. SHARMA RESTAURANT is our catering partner at Trivandrum Central junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Trivandrum Central Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants.
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Trivandrum Central Junction.