Order Food in Train at Udupi Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Udupi
Udupi lies in the Karnataka State and it is also called the “City of temples”. The city has got a modern touch due to its educational suburb Manipal, which is home to one of the best educational institutes of India. The district has many temples and places to visit where locals/visitors would love to see and explore. The culture of udupi is a distinct one. Though the city has a modern touch with all the qualities of a metropolitan city, but residents have maintained and preserved the cultural side of the South India. Festivals like Makara Sankranti, Krishna Janmashtami, Navaratri, Deepavali, Eid al-Adha, Eid al-Fitr and Christmas are celebrated with great pomp and show. There are many south Indian cuisines which are famous for their taste worldwide and available in every vegetarian joints and restaurants. The residents at Udupi have a major focus on vegetarian items and most of them are vegetarians. The city has its fair share of non-vegetarian dishes that are similar to Tuluva or Mangalorean cuisine. Some of these include Kori Roti, Kori Pulimunchi, Chicken Sukka, and much more. When you visit the pious city of Udupi, do remember to taste these five local cuisines which will drive to a tour to authentic south Indian cuisine world.
- Masala Dosa: Pangala in Manipal (Udupi's twin town) serves one of the best Masala Dosas in and around Udupi and is a big hit with the town's large student population.
- Kaddubu or Moode: This uniquely shaped cylindrical idli is available at every corners of the city and derved with Sambhar, chutney or Sagu. The conical moulds are crafted with jackfruit leaves and placed in a large vessel inside a conventional pressure cooker. Many restaurants serves this dish with prawns chutney.
- Neer Dosa: This thin and airy dosa is incredibly light and can be folded to fit into your palm. It makes a perfect accompaniment with some of the region's meat and seafood gravies.
- Mangalore Bonda: It is one of the most loved Udupi snack which is sweet in taste and served with coconut chutney. This delectable deep-fried snack combines maida, rice flour and curd with a smattering of green chillies and ginger.
- Mangalore Buns: Locals call this recipe as a fluffy poori which looksalike a bun. This subtle sweet taste subtle is from bananas that are mashed into the maida and allowed to ferment for few hours or overnight. It is further fried in hot oil and served with sagu and chutney.
Trains crossing Udupi Junction:
There are many trains crossing this station and passengers with a PNR number can order food in train of their choice via RailRestro and enjoy them throughout their journey.
- Newdelhi Ac Express (04095)
- Matsyagandha Express (12619)
- Vlnk Vsg Express (07326)
- Bikaner Ac Express (22476)
- Ahmedabad Express (09419)
- Dadar Ten Express (22629)
- Mangalore Express (12133)
- Mngla Lksdp Express (12618)
- Okha Express (16338)
- Karwar Express (16523)
- Kcvl Bvc Express (19259)
- Ltt Garib Rath (12202)
- Hapa Express (19577)
- Poorna Express (11098)
- Bikaner Express (16312)
- Mumbai Express (12134)
There’re many trains crossing from this station. For a list of complete trains visit the official website of Indian Railways.
Food ordering in train at Udupi Junction:
You can order food from RailRestro mobile application or visit our official website. You can also chat with our customer care representatives through our AI based website who are available for your assistance. If you are following some kind of specific food pattern, then you can ask to our food advisor to get those food stuffs delivered at your berth. You may call on the given number 8102888111 and one of our food advisors would contact you within seconds with the great food options on the train.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
Follow five simple steps while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Udupi Station:
our catering partner at Udupi station who are dedicated to serve best food in train to the passengers who are looking for some great food option in train. Passengers can order food from HOT AND SPICY RESTAURANT with a minimum order of INR 299.
Menu to Order in Train at Udupi Station:
Our e-catering partners have various food options in the menu to offer to the passengers. Any passenger having a PNR number can order these tasty delicacies in train and enjoy their journey.
- Thalis: Egg thali, South Indian Thali, Veg and Non-veg Thali. (Mini, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- Veg curries: Methi Matar Malai, Koftas, Chana Masala and veg Jhalfrezi are the special. Apart from the specials, it has a range of Paneer, mushrooms and potato preparations.
- Tandoori Items: Tikka and kebabs are the most preferred.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli S?mbhar, Uttapam, and upma.
- Non-Veg Curries: A range of Egg, Chicken and Mutton recipes. Explore the menu.
- Combo meals: Indian, Chinese, and tandoor combos.
- Jain Meals: Rice items, veggies, thalis and combos available in Jain style
- Snacks like veg sandwich, bread omelet, Poha, Puri bhaji and much more
- Dessert like Gulab Jamun/Rasgulla/Rasmalai
- Others: Curd/Raita/Papad/Pickle
Group food ordering at Udupi junction:
You can also place group food order on train, if you are journeying in a group. On placing group food order you are given a great discount on total amount. So there is always a room for saving if you are ordering food on train via RailRestro. Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order. RailRestro serves you the best food, prepared in hygienic kitchen conditions and served fresh and hot. A great satisfaction and a wide smile are complementary with RailRestro food packet.
We love to serve you the best food at Udupi Station.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...