Order Food in Train at Unnao Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Unnao Jn.
Unnao railway station is located in the district of Unnao in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The railway station at Unnao is a railway junction serving the city of Unnao and nearby places of the district. The railway junction connects this district of Uttar Pradesh to the rest part of India as well as internal parts of the state. The railway junction of Unnao is operated by the Northern railways under the administration of Lucknow division of Indian railways. The railways junction of Unnao serves mainly two railway lines of Uttar Pradesh connecting the cities of Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow-Kanpur suburban railway line passes by the station of Unnao, connecting this city with the major cities of Lucknow and Kanpur as well as with suburban areas of the state. One more railway station Varanasi-Kanpur railway branch line also passes by the station of Unnao.
There are total 5 platforms with electrified railway tracks functioning currently at the station. There are almost 115 trains halt at the station every day. The station connects the city with different parts of India with railway transportation system. There are trains from several parts of country such as Delhi , Samastipur , Patna, Ranchi, Puri , New Jalpaiguri, Howrah , Santragachi, Pune, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Chapara , Agra, Vijayawada and many other trains halt at the station and every day thousands of passengers board and off-board their trains at the Unnao junction railway station.
About the City
Unnao is a city located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The city is located in between the three major cities of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow and Kanpur. The city is located on Gangtic plains and having very productive soil, yet the business houses and industries are the main economy stay of the city. There are many small and big industries have been established in the city. Mainly the city is famous for the production of Mosquito net and Jardoji arts. The city of Unnao is also known for the tanning production where the animal skins are processed for making of the lather items.
There are also many schools, colleges and hospitals are located in the city making it one of modern city of Uttar Pradesh. There are a number of food items available in the city. The city of Unnao is famous for its Kachaudi and Samosa preparations. People love to have all these snacks in the evening. Kalajamun, Chat and Pav Bhaji are also served in the city. The Awadhi Plate is still the most famous traditional cuisine of the city. This platter is consisting of Nan, lentil curry, salad, Shahi Paneer, Breads and Raita. The meal is complemented by the sweet dishes such as Kheer and Halwa. There is Navratna Korma is also very famous among the visitors of this place.
Trains crossing Unnao Junction:
There are many trains crossing Unnao junction. Passengers traveling in train can order food in train at Unnao junction.
- Kota Pnbe Express (93238)
- Cnb Jat Express (12469)
- Avadh Express (19038)
- Neelachal Express (12875)
- Sabarmati Express (19166)
- Jhs Ljn Intercity Express (11109)
- Gorakhpur Express (12590)
- Kaifiyat Express (12225)
- Pushpak Express (12533)
- Kushinagar Express (11016)
- Unchahar Express (14217)
- Pushpak Express (12534)
- Rapti Sagar Express (12521)
For a complete list of trains crossing this station, visit the official website of Indian Railways.
Food Delivery in Train at Unnao Junction:
Passengers have very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Unnao Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Unnao junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. FOOD JUNCTION RESTAURANT is our catering partner at Unnao junction providing fresh food in train.
Our Special Menu at Unnao Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter your PNR number and explore the restaurants of your choice.
For group food order, contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Unnao Junction.