Order Food in Train at Vasai Road Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Offers for You
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Vasai Road
Vasai Road previously known as “Bassein” is a sub-urban town in Maharashtra in the Palghar district. The city is under Konkan Division. Vasai used to lie under Thane district (Mumbai) before 2014.
The Vasai road station falls in western line of railways and central line of Mumbai sub-urban railway network. There are total seven platforms on this railway junction, among which four Railway lines are used for local trains. Two railway lines serve outstation trains including Rajdhani Express. One platform is reserved for the local trains which either originate or terminate here. The Vasai road station is also important cross-over point for western and central Railways of Mumbai railway network because trains from Pune and Konkan division cross over from Vasai Road Station.
Vasai Road is a suburban area and very close to Mumbai. The place is also full of small and medium scale industries and very populous. In fact due to its proximity to the Mumbai and transportation facilities the place has well developed infrastructure and modern life style. Housing affordability and growing population has accelerated the economic growth and infrastructure of the place.
Transportation services are also available here connecting this place to Mumbai and urban areas. Government run buses connect Vasai Road and Vasai Vihar area to other long distance cities. Almost 12 daily local trains also run between Vasai Vihar to Church gate station. Other medium of transportation such as auto rickshaw taxis and private cabs are also available here at the station.
Over the centuries many rulers has ruled over this place especially Portuguese and Maratha Rulers. The place has been also under the British Empire when they took over the city from Maratha Peshwas.
Tourist Attraction at Vasai Road:
Major tourist attraction of the place is Bassein Fort: The ancient fort built in 1184 at Vasai. This fort is also known as St. Sebastian fort. The fort is an excellent example of indo-Portuguese architecture. Archeological survey of India has taken over the work of its restoration as the fort is very ancient and it has started to collapse. This fort has been a part of many Bollywood and Hollywood films / videos.
St. Francis Xavier’s Church: This church is built in 1917. This a Roman Catholic Church named after the petro saint “St. Francis Xavier’s”. The church has completed its first 100 years in 2017. This church has been the part of many Hindi films such as “Josh” starring Shahrukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bacchan. The church is located in GIRIZ in Vasai.
Film shooting Destination: The Bassein fort and Church has been a location for film shooting in many Hindi Films. Films “aag”, Kambakht Ishq, Bhoomi etc. are some of the films which have been shot in Vasai.
Food habits at Vasai Road:
At Vasai, you will get a taste of food meeting the flavors of eastern and western culture. The amalgamation of different spices and cuisines prepared from them is delectable. If you are non-vegetarian then the tasty treat is here at Vasai. You can enjoy prawns fry and different non vegetarian meat items prepared in the restaurants. There are many restaurants and food corners serving the taste of Marathi cuisines. Apart from regional cuisines you can also have north Indian or south Indian plate on your table at Vasai. All kinds of vegetarian and non vegetarian food items are easily available at restaurants serving at Vasai. You can also have stalls selling Vada Pav and Bhav-Bhaji.
Food in train at Vasai Road station:
If your train is passing by Vasai Road Station and you want to order food online in train then, you needn’t worry about good and healthy food. RailRestro serves hot and fresh plate of food in the train. RailRestro food partner restaurants are serving at this station. Enter your PNR number, select food items from the vast array of menu and select mode of payment. You can chose to pay by “Cash on Delivery” mode and pay in cash when your meal box arrives at your berth. Our e-catering partners are happy to deliver food in train and our delivery system work smoothly to ensure a fresh and hot food being deliveredat your seat. We have many restaurants partner listed below for your perusal.
- K C Associate: This restaurant serves all kinds of food in train. You can order food combo as Rajma-Chawal, Roti-Sabji, Chhole-Chawal and Daal-Chawal etc. You can also order Chinese dishes, North Indian and south Indian plate in trains. For snacks and sweet dishes you can order from this restaurant. If you are looking for “Jain Food” plate to be delivered in the train, then you can order your plate from this restaurant.
- The Hungerz Hub : Either a hot cup of soup or a rich plate of north Indian thali , whatever you want to order from the restaurant , that would be delivered in train. You can choose Biryani (Veg, Non-veg), Chinese , south Indian , north Indian food , snacks and sweets , cold drinks etc. from this restaurant.
- Neelam Punjab: The restaurant delivers hot and fresh punjabi cuisines to the train travelers.
So, you don’t need to worry about fresh and hygienic food on train, as the RailRestro is working all day long to ensure an unmatchable food and tangy taste to be delivered at your berth.
You can order your food in train by RailRestro mobile application or via website. There are also huge discount on group food order. So if you are traveling in train, then order food from RailRestro to avail discount and finger licking food on the train. Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your group orders.
Menu to order at Vasai Road Station
- Biryani: Veg Biryani/Mutton biryani/ Chicken Dum Biryani, and Egg biryani
- Chinese: Fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Paneer Chilly, Chicken 65, Chicken Chilly* etc.
- Thali: Veg and Non-Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and maharaja) and Egg Thali.
- Rice: Plain rice, Dal Khichdi, Curd rice, Veg Pulao and Jeera rice.
- Snacks: Poha Pakoda, Bread omelette, Puri Bhaji, Pao Bhaji, Sandwich, Chole Bhature, Papad and Burgers*.
- Veg: Paneer, mushroom, and Aaloo curry preparations*.
- Non-veg curry: Items like chicken and mutton curry preparations.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Veg Uttapam, and Plain dosa.
- Pizza: Cheezy Veg Pizza/Chicken Tikka Pizza/Spicy Chicken Pizza*.
- Combo Meals: Chinese and Indian*
- Bread: Lacchha Paratha, Naan, Tawa roti and Tandoori Roti
- Beverages: Buttermilk, Lassi and Hot Milk
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali and other veg. preparations in Jain style*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun
*Explore our recipes to order in train. You can order your food in train by RailRestro mobile application or via website.
We Love to serve you with good food in train at Vasai Road station