Order Food in Train at Vijayawada Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Vijayawada Jn.
Vijayawada is a city located on the banks of Krishna river in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Vijayawada is one of the rapidly growing urban markets of the India. The sectors that contribute to the economy of the city are, construction, education, entertainment, food processing, hospitality, registrations, transport etc.
Most of the cuisines available are vegetarian but the place also offers something tasty in fish. Food is something that makes everyone happy and in good mood. Make it a point to taste the local food of Vijayawada or anywhere else especially if you are traveling. So grab a bite while traveling in train. The traditional dishes that are served in Vijayawada are mainly hot and spicy which adds to much of the flavors people like to have. The common dishes that one must try there are:
- Tamarind rice (locally known as Pulihara; hot rice mixed with tamarind bits and sauce for a tangy taste).
- Avakkai Pickle (made of raw mangoes).
- Guttivankaya Kura (seasoned eggplant cooked with rich spices and chilies).
Since Andhra Pradesh is the largest producer of rice, and thus, Vijayawada being a part of that state includes rice in its staple food list. All the local people have rice as a meal at least once a day. Anyone traveling to or passing by Vijayawada can order food online in train at Vijayawada station can order both vegetarian and non vegetarian foods in train.
If you are thinking that you can get only vegetarian dishes here; you are absolutely wrong. You can order some tasty prawn and seafood dishes, which are greatly available here as it is situated on a coastal area. In fact, spicy mutton curry is a delicacy out there. The non-vegetarian dishes have rich flavors and slowly cooked to savor the taste. Grilled meat and fish are also a good option when you are traveling there.
How to reach?
- Nearest Airport: The nearest airport is Vijayawada Airport located 18 km away.
- Railways: Vijayawada has the second biggest railway junction in India, making it an important connectivity hub for South India’s railway network. It has train connectivity to every city in the south and also to all major Indian cities and towns and is situated along the Howrah-Chennai main line and Delhi–Chennai line. Vijayawada also has eight other railway stations catering to the enormous rail traffic. Shatabdi Express, Bangalore Mail, Guwahati Express, Chennai Express, Coromandal Express, Jaipur Express, etc. stop here. One can order food in train in all the locations.
- Roadways: There are three national highways, the NH-5 or NH-16, the NH-9 or NH-65 and the NH-221 or NH-30 which connect it to other parts of the country. The Pandit Nehru Bus Station has state-run APSRTC buses with more than 450 city buses which include Metro Express, Ordinary and City Sheetal offering various types of facilities like A/C, etc. Private buses for interstate buses have deluxe, ultra-deluxe, A/C and Volvo buses.
Popular Trains Passing Vijayawada:
- Order Food in Charminar Express (12759)
- Order Food in Konark Express (11019)
- Order Food in Chennai Express (06316)
- Order Food in East Cost Express (18646)
- Order Food in Kharagpur Express (22604)
- Order Food in Puri Gareeb Rath Express (22884)
- Order Food in Bhubaneshwar Express (12846)
- Order Food in Coromandel Express (12841)
- Order Food in Tamilnadu Express (12622)
You don’t need to crave food while traveling in train and passing by Vijayawada station. Order food online at Vijayawada station and get it delivered on seat from Railrestro. Call us to know more at 8102888111.
Our Premium E-catering Partner at Vijayawada Junction
As Vijayawada is known for its high quality cashews, so is the taste of Vijayawada famous for its recipes. Our premium e-catering partners at Vijayawada junction are known for their food speciality and had designed a menu fill of taste and flavors for the passengers crossing Vijayawada Junction.
- ALANA HOTELS AND RESORTS PRIVATE LIMITED
- HOTEL KOSALA
- HOTEL BINDU MADHAVI
- SVS FOOD EXPRESS
- NEW NSM
- Poha, Aaloo Paratha, Masala Dosa, Sandwich, Idli Vada and Puri Bhaji.
- Biryani: Veg/Chicken/Egg/Mutton Biryani, Pot Chicken Biryani with raita
- Chinese: Manchurian, Paneer chilli, Fried rice,Hakka Noodles, mushroom chilli*
- Thali: Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and Maharaja,) South Indian Thali, Non-Veg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Rice: Dal Khicdi, Jeera rice, Veg Pulao, Curd rice, steam rice, and Lemon rice.
- Snacks: Chole Bhature, Puri bhaji *
- Vegetable: Paneer preparations mix veg, mushroom masala*
- Non-veg: Chicken butter masala, chicken curry, and egg curry*
- Beverage: Buttermilk, Lassi, Mineral water, and hot milk.
- South Indian: Idli sambhar, Plain Dosa, Veg Uttapam, and masala dosa.
- Tandoor: Paneer tikka
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese*
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Vegetables prepared in Jain Styles and Jain Thali*
- Desserts: Gulab Jamun
*Explore our menu for more appetizing recipes to order in train.
Order Food for Group! Call 8102-888-111
The number mentioned above will connect you with our food advisors who are specialist in managing and delivering group food order. You can chat with our digital food representatives and place your order easily.
Tip: Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
WE LOVE TO SERVE YOU THE BEST FOOD AT VIJAYAWADA JUNCTION
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...