Order Food in Train at Whitefield Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Whitefield
White field is also called the neighbourhood of Bengaluru. It’s a place rich in IT culture because many IT companies and tech parks are located in the area. It is now a major part of Greater Bangalore. The place came to existence in late 1990s and got rigorously developed by the Karnataka Government. IT boom turned it into a major suburb. The Whitefield railway station is about 3 km north of the Whitefield Bus stop. It lies on the Bangalore-Chennai route. The Krishnarajapuram-Whitefield railway station section is slated to be converted to a quadruple line. The station is slated to become a junction with a new Whitefield-Kolar line being laid. There are many malls and places to hangout at white. Some of the popular locations to visit are The Forum Neighbourhood Mall, Phoenix Market City, Park Square Mall, and Inorbit Mall. The much anticipated Namma Metro project is expected to cater to Whitefield under Phase 2. The Purple line will be extended from Byappanahalli to Whitefield covering 13 stations in between.
Food at White Field:
Though Whitefield is a part of Karnataka where south Indian cuisines have its strong influence, it has adopted other food culture and taste like that of Chinese, Awadhi, North Indian, continental, and a trace of Japanese and Mexican food can also be seen in the malls. There are vegetarian food joints all over Whitefield which sells Idli, Dosa, Rawa Dosa, Kesri bhath, Chow-Chow bhath, South Indian Thali, Mini veg meals, and vada Sambhar. There are many rice items like tomato rice, Khara rice, Tamarind rice, Chitranna, and veg pulao. Even these rice items are available for breakfast. The South Indian Thali is a perfect option for lunch and dinner. The vegetarian joints are crowded with people who love these recipes to have in their daily life. Other food items popular apart from the south cuisines are:
- Chinese: Noodles and fried rice are most common. Apart from that there are many non-veg items like chicken chilli, chicken Manchurian, Chicken Fry, and Chicken Lollypop etc.
- Awadhi Mughal Items: These items are such items which have Mughal cooking influence. Traditional dishes like Biryani, tandoori items, and grilled items. They are basically for Non-vegetarian lovers.
- North Indian: Many restaurants and branded restaurants which serve north Indian food are there in the area and malls. Restaurants like Rajdhani, barbeque nation, Dejavu, are serving authentic north Indian taste to the residents of white field.
Trains crossing White Field Station:
There are many trains which crosses White Field station. Passengers having PNR Number can order food in train online via RailRestro.
- Chennai Express (12610)
- Bangalore Express (12609)
- Sheshadri Express (17210)
- Tpty Cmnr Passenger (56214)
- Kaveri Express (16021)
- Kaveri Express (16022)
- Bangalore Express (16525)
- Seshadri Express (17209)
- Tirupati Passenger (56213)
How to Order Food for Journey in Train via RailRestro
RailRestro is an online platform through which the passengers can order food online in train at any station. Any passenger having a PNR number can order food of their choices like North Indian, South Indian Thali, Combo meals, veg meals, non–veg thali, Chinese, Gujarati, Rajasthani and western food like burgers, pizza, and pasta. Some of our e-catering partners also provide exotic drinks, hot milk, and baby food. You can also download RailRestro Mobile Application and get your food delivered at your seat. Follow these four steps to order food in train.
- Enter your PNR and check the restaurants at every station.
- Select the food you want to have and it will be added in the cart.
- Finalise the order and pay online via debit card/credit card/internet banking/PayUMoney/ Paytm and Freecharge wallet. Our CC avenue is safe and secure for online transactions. If you need to order online and pay via cash, then opt for “Cash on Delivery” (COD). Download our Android and IOS application for exciting offers.
- Enjoy hot and fresh food at your seat.
Our catering partners at White Field Station
RailRestro has a catering partner which serves the best food in train during your journey. While you are about to cross this station, order your food from:
- MSR FOODS AND CONDIMENT
Menu to Order in Train at Whitefield Station
- Biryani: Veg biryani with Raita
- Chinese: Hakka Noodles, Honey Chilli Potato, Gobi65, Veg Lollypop etc*
- Thali: Veg StandardThali
- Rice: Dal Khichdi, Ghee rice, Curd Rice and steamed rice.*
- Snacks: Aloo Chaat and Peanut Chat
- Vegetable: Paneer and aaloo preparations*
- Roti: Kulcha, Butter kulcha, and naan.
- Combo meals: Veg Meal Combo
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka and dal Makhani
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali
- Starters: Hara Bhara kebab, Mushroom Tikka, and paneer tikka.
- Others: Curd/salad/ papad/raita
Call us for group food ordering in train
RailRestro is a specialist when it comes to serving food for the group traveling in train. Group traveling for a wedding trip, business trip or an excursion, 8102888111 is the secret code to unlock the availability of freshly cooked food in train. Call our helpline number through which train passenger can connect to RailRestro team and place their group food order. You can “Request a CallBack” from our food advisors and get to know the details on how to proceed with the process of group food ordering in train.
- Minimum order Amount is INR 199
- Order before 60 minutes of the arrival of train
- Since train halts for only a minute or two. Please be seated. Our delivery executive can spot you soon.
- Prefer online payments for all types of transactions.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...