Order Food in Train at Yesvantpur Jn. Junction
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Train at Yesvantpur Jn.
Located to the north of Malleshwaram and Hebbal of Bengaluru, lies the Yeshwantpura which is the biggest wholesale market of agricultural produce in the city. This largely popular Yesvantpur Junction railway station was commissioned by Mysore Maharaja Chamarajendra Wadiyar X in 1881. If you’re traveling to Bengaluru, you must visit the place which is a real-estate hub and market to various handicrafts, agricultural produce and dress materials of various types like Khadi and silk. The place has a station from where many trains originates and halt here. There are many facilities at stations such has ticket vending machine, computerised reservation system, inquiry counters, and food courts. The food courts at the station have varieties of food for passengers like Idli S?mbhar, set dosa, lemon rice, masala dosa, vada-sambhar, mirchi vada, mangalore bhajji, and South Indian Thali. The Yeshwantpur station is well-connected to various Indian cities and known routes. Some of the major routes include places like Lucknow Nr, New Delhi, and Howrah Jn. There are weekly trains connecting Lucknow to Bangalore, 8 weekly trains connecting New Delhi to Bangalore, and 2 weekly trains connecting Howrah Jn. to Bangalore. Yeshwantpur also pronounced as “Yeshwantpura” is a developed Taluk of Bengaluru. Real estate sector investment has made this place developed as compared to the past. Huge multi-storeyed buildings, shopping malls, branded restaurants and all kind of administrative facilities are present in this locality. The food served at Yeshwantpur food joints and restaurants are basically of south Indian in nature. Idli, sambhar, dosa, kesari bath, chow-chow bhath, set dosa, rice-sambhar and rice-rasam with egg are popular. Apart from the south Indian recipes, there’re many other recipes served like Chinese, Rajasthani, Gujarati, north Indian specials, and some restaurants serve international recipes like of Japanese and Italian. There’s a big meat market in the city and there are high Muslim population at Yeshwantpur.
Trains crossing Yeshwantpura Station:
There are many trains crossing this junction and originating from here. Passengers traveling in train can order food online in train through their PNR number and enjoy hot and fresh food at their seat. The four step process (discussed later) will bring hot and fresh platter of food at your seat during the journey.
- Velankanni Express (07315)
- Yesvantpur Express (12256)
- Mys Howrah Express (08004)
- Hubli Premium (02686)
- Duronto Express (12213)
- Puducherry Express (16573)
- Ypr Hatia Express (12836)
- Bangalore Express (06590)
- Jan Shatabdi Express (12080)
- Bangalore Express (16228)
- Ypr Duronto Express (12214)
- Ypr Vsg Superfast Express (02683)
- Ypr Jbp Express (12193)
- Barmer Ac Express (14805)
Food Delivery in Train at Yeshwantpur Junction:
Ordering tasty food of your choice in train and having them during the journey was something next to impossible. Passengers had very few options like food cooked in the pantry car of the train or sold at the station premises. IRCTC in an PR event had conspicuously stated that IRCTC will not be responsible for any health hazards caused to the passengers, if they consume food from non-authorized food vendors in train” which means, if any passenger who opts for a food sold outside on the station premises and consumes it without any check, then IRCTC won’t be responsible for any health hazards. No more now! Order restaurant style food in the train during your journey and relish your feast.
How to Order Food in Train via RailRestro
There are five simple steps to follow while ordering food in train. These steps will double your fun for the train journey by provision of best food. The word best food means “a platter of hot, fresh, hygienically prepared and packed food”.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailRestro mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
- Step 5: Enjoy your food at your seat.
Our catering partners at Yeshwantpur Junction
Our premium e-catering partners at Yeshwantpur junction are dedicated to serve food in train to the passengers who are looking for some good food options in train. It’s the RailRestro’s duty to deliver tasty food on the train journey. Now passengers can enjoy great food during their train journey. We have three active partners at RailRestro to serve you with best food.
- PARIS FAMILY RESTAURANT
- SAKHO RASOI
- BOOMIS SMOKING CHULHA
Our Special Menu at Yeshwantpur Junction:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada S?mbhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
* For more options, enter yur PNR number and explore the restaurants for your favourite map.
For group food order contact 8102888111 or chat with our digital food advisors to place your order. You can also opt for “Request a Call-Back Option” and our food advisors will contact you within minutes. Use the coupon code “GROUP20” and get a discount of 20% on your food bill.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Yeshwantpur Junction.
Are you a Restaurant Owner?
Partner with us and make sound revenue by delivering food in train from our channel...