Food Delivery in LTT-VSKP EXP
Restaurant meals delivered in train at your seat.
Get Food in Train with easy steps
Order Delicious food in Train from FSSAI approved restaurants across 400+ stations in India.
Offers for You
Really appreciated such steps followed by railway.i got my food on seat at time , A little improvement needed in food but overall experience was good, railway assign more food assistant on every station.
Overall Rating: 5
Best service on time dilevery and quality of food is good . Also packing is Good
Overall Rating: 4
I was with Negative mindset watching reviews, but my experience was extremely good, taste was awesome, delivery on time, guys please dont go on reviews take your own experience
Overall Rating: 5
I ordered food for my Grand Father. Food delivered at lucknow against was very good in quality .
Overall Rating: 5
Food for order no.170419 was awesome in quality and quantity.It was delivered to me in hot and well packaging.Overall I am satisfied with the service provided by Railrestro. I will definitely place an order on my next travel.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivery in Lok Manya Terminus Vishakhapatnam Express – 18520
Lok Manya terminus Vishakhapatnam Express – 18520
- LTT VSKP Express – Run between to Mumbai Vishakhapatnam
- Source station – Lok Manya Tilak Terminus (LTT)
- Destination– Vishakhapatnam junction (VSKP)
- Running Days – Every day
- Coach Classes – Sleeper, 3A, 2A, 1A
- Fare - 1A –INR 4000 , 2A- INR 2300 , 3A- 1600 , Sleeper – INR 600 , - GEN- INR 350
- Departure Time – 06:55Hrs (LTT)
- Arrival Time – 11: 10 Hrs
- Stops – 19
- Pantry Car – Not Available
- Journey Duration – 29 Hours (Approximately)
- Running status – On time
- Journey Distance – 1500 kilometers
LTT VSKP Express 18520 is an Express train connecting beautiful and lively town of Mumbai to the Port town of Vizag situated in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Both of these places are located at a distance of 1500 kilometers (Almost) from Each Other. VSKP LTT runs all the 7 days of the week from Lok Manya Tilak terminus, a major railway station of Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam railway station. This train is frequently used by the tourists and general passengers to move Vizag town from Mumbai. The railway route from Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam crosses through some of the beautiful terrains especially when the train passes through Pune to Gulbarga.
LTT VSKP Express 18520 halts at almost 19 stops and while completing its journey from Mumbai to Vizag. It takes almost 30 hours to complete its journey from one origin to destination. Most of the passengers chose this train to travel Vijayawada from Mumbai too. The train doesn’t house pantry car and also do not halt frequently, so you are advised to pack up some of the dry food items with your for train munch else you can also order food in Train at Pune junction railway station for having your lunch in the train.
LTT VSKP 18520 takes almost 30 hours to reach Vishakhapatnam from Mumbai. It enters into its 2nd day of the journey while reaching Vizag town From Mumbai. There are almost 19 stops come in between the route of the train however the train stops majorly at Pune junction, Solapur junction, Wadi junction, Vijayawada junction and Secunderabad junction during its journey. Elsewhere the train stops just for one or two minutes hardly. You can order food in train at these railways station for availing freshly cooked restaurant food in train from RailRestro. You are also advised to keep sufficient water along with you for accompanying you during these long hours of journey from Mumbai to Vizag Town.
- Day 1 – LTT VSKP Express departs Lok Manya Tilak terminus at 6:55 Hrs in the morning. The train runs non-stop till it reaches Pune junction by 10:15 hrs. The train takes its first halt at Pune junction after completing 176 kilometers of Railway journey from Mumbai to Pune. LTT VSKP Express goes through very beautiful landscapes from Mumbai to Pune till Gulbarga railway station. The train reaches at Solapur junction by 14:15 Hrs and halts for 10 minutes. Gulbarga is the next railways station where train halts for 2 minutes then move towards Wadi junction making 10 minutes of halt completing the journey of 590 kilometers. Train passes through almost 6 railway stations making just one minute of halt and reaches at Secunderabad junction railway station at 21:05 Hrs. At Secunderabad railway junction train halts for 10 minutes and then cross through Maula Ali junction railways station and finally, it ends its first-day journey at Kazipet railway station where it halts by 23:28 Hrs.
- Day 2- LTT VSKP Express runs non-stop from Kazipet railway station and halts at Vijayawada junction railway station by 3:30 Hrs. The train halts here at this station for 10 minutes completing its 1123 kilometers of journey. A number of passengers de-board their train at this railway station. Now the train directs towards the destination passing via Godiwana Junction Railway station and halts for 1 minute. Now, the watch is directing towards 5:00 clock and you can sit on your berth to see the heat whelming sunrise view from the window of the train. The train now stops at Kaikolur, Akividu station, Bhimavaram Town station and Tanuku Railway station.
Rajahmundry railways station is the last halts that train makes near about 8:00 Hrs. Till Rajahmundry, The train has completed1300 kilometers of the journey from Mumbai. Now the train runs towards Vishakhapatnam with a non-stop speed and reaches at the VSKP railway junction by 11:10 Hrs as scheduled.
The train usually runs with an average speed of 51 km/h and reaches at the destination mostly on time. Though, the climatic changes and some other mechanical problems can affect the speed of the train. It takes almost 30 hours to reach Vizag from Mumbai. In this long journey, you are required to keep yourself fit and healthy during your train journey so you can order fresh food in train and avoid station side food items which are cooked in very unhygienic conditions.